Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I gave him my address and we reached outside our building. Val was still feeling very embarrassed at what he had done. He had maintained silence through out the journey and I also did not try to break it. once outside my building he broke the silence. “i hope you forgive me for what I did back there on the highway. I wouldn’t normally do this kind of thing. But I was totally mesmerized by your beauty and I totally lost control. I just could not resist you because you are really very gorgeous. I hope we can forget what happened back there.

Me: “its ok don’t take it to heart. I have also gone through a lot lately so I lost my temper.
Val: would you give me your cell number. I hope if we can be in touch and talk sometimes. I really want to make up for what happened and be a nice friend if its ok with you.
He was really being so nice. Hence I gave him my number and took his. We said bye to each other and I went to my flat.

I decided not to go to work the next day. I was in no mood to face Sameer. I did not know how should I react if I meet him. what right do I have to be angry at him. afterall he was my boss and I was a married lady. I was only helping him to get his parents off from seeing a girl for him. he is a free man and is free to go fool around with any female I want. i was totally confused and was having so many conflicting feeling. I had really gone through a lot during the last few days. I was feeling as if I was going away from my husband. My sex drive which I had kept supressed for so long was no longer in my control. I wasn’t sure anymore whether it was me who was going out and encouraging people to have a go at me or was it that they really couldn’t stay away from me. or was it that everyone could see my plight that I’m a sex deprived woman. Do I need to go to a psychiatrist.

There were 3 missed calls from Sameer on my cell. I had no idea what will I say to him if I talk to him so I decided not to receive his calls. I called up the office landling and told ramlal that I was not feeling well today so I wont be able to come to the office. He showed some concern over my health and sounded genuinely worried . it was quite awkward for me to talk to him but he was showing full respect to me as if nothing had happened between us. I told him that its just a minor stomach upset and I should be ok by evening.

By evening I rcvd an sms from Sameer that hes going to Singapore for some office work and will be back after 15 days. Said he wanted to take me but since I was not responding he’s taking vandana with him and going. He was trying to get some new clients for business. I got very relaxed reading his sms and replied to him that I was not feeling well and apologized for missing out this trip as his secretary. (I wrote these words on capital letters) so that he gets a message that this is all i was to him and nothing more than that. I was very relaxed now. this news had saved me from some awkward moments with my boss and once he comes back things will be back to normal.

I told him that I was not feeling well hence could not reply to his calls and texted me back saying that since he wont be in the office for 15 days or so I can take a paid leave for 15 days if I wanted. I was thrilled to hear this. I realized I needed a break and was so happy to rcve this news. I decided to visit my sasural. my father in law and his younger brother lived in a village called khandwa. I phoned my husband and informed him that I intend to pay them a visit and my husband was also very happy at my decision. He told me to book tickets thorough an agent and gave me the contact details and thankfully I got a seat in train for the next day itself and I started packing my bags.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 12:56 PM