Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
My nipples were swollen. I opened my eyes again. he had removed his lund by now and was staring at my naked breasts and at the same time was stroking his lund up and down. he was completed aroused and the sight of his lund was very tempting for me. I wanted to hold it and guide it my pussy hole. Val was pumping his lund hard with his hands now. he was in a hurry to let out his semen. He was very much aroused and at the same time I guess he was getting scared that i may get up any moment now and that’s why he wanted his pleasure before that. He started fondling my breast with his left hand and at the same time his right hand was going up and down coming down very hard on his lund trying to ejaculate his semen out.

He was despearate for a climax but was also getting tired as his movements were slowing down but his lund was still erect. Finally he let go of his lund to give his hand a rest. He was tired and was breathing heavily but was unable to finish the job..

I could also not control my self any longer the sight of an erect lund in front of my eyes and a breast massage was enough for me to lose my control. I had to put my hands on this piece of meat which was raising his head in open admiration of my body.

I continued to pretend asleep but slightly shifted in my position and without any warning kept my right hand on his lap and my fingers were touching his lund slightly. I was dying to hold his lund in my hand. I had closed my eyes again and was wondering what would be the reaction of this guy to what I had done. We remained in this position for a few seconds and then I felt his hand on my hand. He was slowly checking whether I was awake or asleep. He held my hand gently and shifted it slightly forward more towards his lund and now fingers were around his lund. He closed my hand over his lund and with his hand held on my hand he started shaking my hand slowly up and down. I finaly got what I wanted and held his lund tightly in my hand. Now he was masturbating himself again but this time with my hand.

He was breathing heavily and I felt his warm breath on my cheeks. His face must be very close to mine and then I felt his lips on my lips. he was completely aroused. He bent down on my face and kissed my lips. his right hand was over my hand and he was masturbating himself with my hand at the same time kissing my lips and with his left hand fondling my breasts. I responded to his kiss and opened my lips. I allowed him to put his tongue inside my mouth and he was now kissing my tongue. Our hand speed had increased and so was the intensity of our kiss and finally he released his warm cum on my palm. My hand was completely wet with his cum but it felt so nice the smell of his liquid of his arousal his orgasm. He adjusted his pants quickly and zipped it.

It was time for me also to pretend to wake up so I opened my eyes and stared at my hands.
Me: -“yeh apne kya kiya” and then I glanced down at my top and pretended to be surprised “how dare you, how can you take advantage of a girl like that, just because I took a lift from you”.
Val got scared seeing my reaction and immediately went on the defensive. “pls don’t get me wrong, I thougth you were sleeping and I could not control myself. U are so beautiful that I could not resist. Please forgive me I am a married man and I have kids I did not mean to cause u any harm”.

I adjusted my clothes and gave him a hard stare. He felt like a good person and was very humble. I felt pity on him. he was accepting his fault and did not even tried to tell me that I was fully co-operating with him and whatever he did was with my consent. I looked at my hands and told him “ab inka kya, inhe to saaf kar do”.
He looked embarrassed and passed me his handkerchief and I wiped off his semen off my hands and gave the handkerchief back to him “now atleast pls drive fast and drop me home i’m very tired”.
He nodded thankfully and started the car in full speed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 09:23 AM