Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Ooooooooh it was such an amazing feeling. He must have realized that I was not wearing any bra underneath and through the thin fabric of my cloth it must have been quite a feast for him to feel my soft breasts in his palms. he started squeezing my breast and was fondling it openly. I was trying best not to let out any sound from my mouth but the feeling was amazing. It felt so good. I pushed my chest more onto his hands encouraging him to go further. He leaned towards me and felt my other breast also with his hands. He was feeling both my breasts now cupping them and squeezing them. The car was now just crawling at a snail’s pace. In between he was taking his hands off my dress to concentrate on the wheel.

This time he used his left hand. Now he was fully confident of my co-operation and with his left arm he circled it around my neck and slowly starging inserting his left hand right inside my dress and to feel my naked breasts. I was holding my breath. His hands felt cold on my skin and I shivered slightly. Slowly he inserted his hand inside my dress and was rewarded with the softness of my breast. This was the first skin to skin touch on my breast. he was now gently massaging my breast, trying to feel my nipple measuring its size. I also leaned my head towards my right and my head was now leaning on his shoulder as if im in deep sleep and completely unaware of what was happening to me. this encouraged him more.

He understood that I was completely aroused and was fully co-operating with him because it was impossible for any female not to wake up while her breast was being fondled by a complete stranger. Seeing no reaction from me he grabbed my breast and started squeezing it hard (just the way I wanted them squeezed). He was neither too gentle and neither too harsh. It was just about the right type of pressure that he was putting on my soft skin. My breasts were aching for his lips. i could not help but let out a small moan of pleasure. i was now leaning more on his shoulder and thrusting my breast in his hand more and more offering him my breast and encouraging him to squeeze them.

I opened my eyes slightly and looked at his bulge. Since I was pretending to be fast asleep and appeared to have closed my eyes he was pressing my breasts with his leflt and and with his right hand he was trying to open his zip. He was driving at a very slow speed now and the car was swaying from left to right and each time it was about to go off the road he was retrieving the steering wheel and was bringing the car back on track. He had inserted his right hand inside his zip and appeared to be masturbating with his right hand while fondling me with his left. this was the first time I was seeing a male masterbating in front of me and I was quite thrilled by the sight. I wished he had pulled his lund out of the trousers so I could view it.

He was not able to masterbate properly as both his hands were engaged so he pulled the car over to the side under a lamp post. Now there was sufficient light inside the car. I was still pretending to be fast asleep. As soon as the car came to a stop he opened his trouser and took out his lund. He gave a quick glance at my face and I immediately closed my eyes and again pretended to be fast asleep. I felt his eyes on my face. I did not risk opening my eyes for some time as I felt it will be too dangerous to let him know that I was aware of what was happeing as he might start expecting more from me. his hands came back to my breasts and he was trying to pull them out of the dress. He lowered my dress from the shoulders. I was heading towards nakedness that too in front of a complete stranger on a highway in the middle of the night. he managed to lower my top fully and I felt the cool night breeze on my naked breasts.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 09:18 AM