Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Suddenly I saw headlights approaching. A car was coming towards me so I stood up. The car was coming very fast towards me and I was sure that this car will not not stop for me so I raised my hands trying to get the drivers attention.

The car sped past me. but then suddently slowed down and stopped abt 200 meters away from me. I ran towards the car thanking my stars. I approached the car and looked inside. A middle aged man was sitting alone in the car. He lowered my side window and I looked inside and asked him “kya aap mujhe delhi tak lift de sakte hai pls”
“oh sure no problem” he said and I sat in his car and we drove off. I was relieved at last. I was so desperate to get out of the farm house that I did not even care or realized that I have taken a lift from a complete stranger that too in the middle of the night wearin what you may call a very revealing or suggestive dress but right now this was the last thing on my mind. All I wanted right now was to go home and sleep. I noticed this time that the guy was in no hurry and was driving at 40 kms per hour only. I decided to ignore it and closed my eyes.
Stranger: by the way it was a big surprise seeing you in the middle of the highway at this time of the night. I hope u don’t mind me asking”

Me: “no actually, u can say I had a fight with my boy friend and he dumped me on this highway and left”
Stranger: “oh what a stupid guy, how can any one fight with such a gorgeous girl” . saying this he kept his hand on my thigh and I felt a chill run through my spine. All I could manage to say was “yeahhh”.
Stranger: “if you were my girl friend there we will hardly have any time to fight cos we will be doing something all the time”. he was looking down at my cleavage while he said this. he had started to flirt with me as I had not objected to his earlier comment.
His hand stayed on my thigh for a little more time than was necessary and then he took it back. but before taking it back he gently massaged the inside of my thighs which made me shiver and now his hands were back on the wheel. “my name is val godhino by the way”.

He slowed down the car to change the gear (which was not necessary) and this time while shifting gear I felt the entire back of his hand brush against my right thigh (upper thigh). The guy was upto something. After some time he changed the gear again. his left elbow was coming out now and he had extended his left arm. I knew by instinct that he is going to try to elbow my breasts.
“You have a very soft body”. He mumbled to himself. I could not find any words to say to him so I decided to ignore his comments for the moment.
I was thinking to my self Should I turn back or stay still. The position I was sitting in would make it little difficult for him to touch my entire breast hence his elbow was falling little short. All he could manage to touch was my right shoulder and slight swell of my breast. the tention inside the car was building up.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 09:08 AM