Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I cursed my self for letting myself down again. I picked up my clothes and wore them. There was no point in wasting my time here with this old man. So I walked out in search of Sameer who had brought me here and totally abandoned me.

I was feeling absued and insulted. I had come here as the fiancée of Sameer who just brought me to this part for his advantage. The only purpose of my being here was to show my face to his guests (and probably my body) so that his parents gets convinced that we are a genuine couple and his marriage can be put of for some time. I was wearing a braless backless dress just to impress Sameer but all he was interested in was having sex with nikita while his father molests me.
I got so disgusted by these thoughts that i decided to go home. it was very late in the night but I did not care and I did not want Sameer to drop me home. not tonite cause I was very angry and frustrated at him. I walked out of the gate. Their farm house was away from the city and as I got out of the gate I was unsure for the first time whether I have taken the right decision or not. I started walking towards the main road cursing Sameer for putting me in such a situation.

I was slightly tipsy due to the wine I drank and was walking unsteadily. Finaly I reached the main road but I was very tired and out of breath. There was a milestone on the road showing delhi 55 kms. I sat on the milestone in order to regain my breath waiting for a bus to come.

I was still feeling somewhat horny after having being molested by mr. kochar. There was no sign of any traffic on the road at this time of the night. i waited and waited. Since nothing was coming I decided to wait for another 10 mins and then go back to the farm house to spend the night atleast. I was quite exhausted and angry.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 09:07 AM