Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
He inserted his finger inside my choot at the same time sucking my breasts and thrusting his lund onto my pussy. Main bhi apne hips utha utha ke uske lund pe ghis rahi thi. meri choot puri tarah se geeli ho chuki thi. usne fatafat apni ungli meri choot ke andar bahar karni shuru kar di.
Kochar “tumhari choot to ek dum geeli hai. ise mere lund ki bahut jaroorat hai. lagta hai tum to mujh se bhi jyada bhooki ho”
Me: “to phir kuch karo na jaldi jaldi. Abhi 5 min pehle to aap bhi bhooke the. Pls meri pyaas mitao na”
Kochar “don’t worry darling. Aaj raat puri raat tumhari pyaas bhujaunga main. Mujhe tumhare choot chatni hai. ise kha jane ko dil karta hai”
Me: aaaah to fatafat khao no. pls eat my pussy. Its waiting for you.
Kochar was getting very very excited. He inserted his tongue inside my choot and started licking it. it was like a journey to heaven for me.

Me: aaaaah oooooooohhhhhhh plssssss I cant take it any more. Pls take me now. take me plssss
Kochar was liking my cunt jaise koi kutta apni zakham ko chaat raha ho. Maine use ke sir ke baalon ko kas ke pakad liya aur apni gaad ko upar neeche kar ke uske mouth ko fuck karne lagi. My orgasm was hitting me now.
I was in the 7th heaven. Oooohhhhhh. I wanted to be fucked very badly. At this moment I was ready to have sex with anybody and as many times as possible. Maine uske baalon ko apni mutthi mein bheench ke uske mooh ko jor jor se apni choot pe ragadna shuru kar diya.

While sunder lal kochar was licking my choot maine apne pairon se uske lund ko tatolna shuru kar diya aur apne pairon se uske lund ko sehlane lagi. Use bhi shayad mere pair ka touch bahut acha laga aur voh bhi meri choot ko chaatate chaatate apna lund mere pair pe ghisane laga. i could not wait any more.

Me:”mujhe abhi chudwana hai. pls choda na ab. Aur kitna tadpaaoge?”
Sameer kochar ne finally meri choot chaatni band kar di. Aur uth ke apni pant nikaalne laga. uske aankhein ek dum nasheeli lag rahi thi.aur voh paseena paseen ho raha tha. pant nikalte nikalte voh bahut uneasy hone laga. I got up and helped him getting undressed. But he got up and quickly headed for the toilet.
Me: “what happened? Pee again?.”

Without replying he just ran towards the toilet and I followed him. he sat on his knees at the toilet commode and started vomiting. He had too many drinks and this little excercice exhausted the old man and doubled his nasha. He was vomiting and making sounds while vomiting. I couldn’t believe my luck. I patted him on the back helping him out and finally he was drained. He had no strength left in him so I helped him again to the sink and washed his mouth and then walked him out of the toilet. I laid him on the bed and covered his naked body with the blanket. His lund was no longer erect and had shrunk considerably. I took one last look at the guy who was supposed to quench my thirst through out the night was snoring loudly probably doing it his dreams.

I cursed my self for letting myself down again. I picked up my clothes and wore them. There was no point in wasting my time here with this old man. So I walked out in search of Sameer who had brought me here and totally abandoned me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 09:04 AM