Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
He had inserted his hand inside my dress and he was pressing my naked breasts with his right hand. I was still holding his lund in my hand. I was shocked to hear what he had told me but I could very well imagin his wife hading an affair with another man. It sounded true to my ears. That lady was capable of doing it. I felt sorry for his father. But why me?
me: “nahi par yeh theek nahi hai. main kyon? Aapko to koi bhi aur mil jaayegi. Pls chodiya na mujhe. Mujhe kuch kuch ho raha hai. par aisa nahi hona chahiye na. yeh to galat hai. Sameer ke saath bahut badha dhoka hai”
Kochar: relasing that I was getting weaker by the minute and taking control of the situation gave me another kiss on my lips at the same time giving me good breast squeeze. “aur jo Sameer bahar garden mein kar raha hai ky voh tumhare saath dhoka nahi hai, kisi doosare ke saath jane ka to sawaal hi paida nahi hota. Yeh bhi to khada hona chahiye” usne apna lund mere haath pe ragadte hue kaha.

“tum mein joh baat hai voh kisi aur mein nahi hai, pls mujhe tumhare breasts choosne do na beti”
I was getting weaker by the minute. Mere haat mein uska mota lund tha aur voh meri breasts ko dabata hua mere lips pe apne lips rakh ke baat kar raha tha jo ki bahut hi arousing tha. baat khatam hote hi voh vapas mere lips choosne laga. Usne meri dress ko neeche karte hue meri dono breasts ko bahar nikaal diya.
Me: aaaaahhhhh. Aap yeh teek nahi kar rahe hai. meri breasts ko mat chooso na plsss” (main use mana kar rahi thi ya choosne ko encourage I will never know)
My lips were saying one thing but the body was responding in another way. Yeh baat kehte hue main apne breasts ko besharmo ki tarah se uske haath pe ragadh rahi thi.

Kochar: “mujhe pata hai tum Sameer ke bare mein soch rahi ho. Agar tumhe uska dar hai to pls befikar ho jaao use kuch nahi pata chalega. Bus aise hi meri baahon mein befikar ho ke apne shareer ki maang ko suno plsss”
He started kissing me and I like an obedient student closed my eyes and gave in to the demands of my body and started kissing him back. At the same time I grabbed his lund in my hand and started shagging it. I grabbed him by the back of his hair while kissing him and started pushing his mouth ontom my breast.

Me: “choos lo na meri breasts ko, ab aur kitna tadpaoge”.
Mr. kochar ne bina koi time waste kiya meri breasts ko apne mooh mein dal liya aur voh bhi unhe suck karne laga. In the heat of the moment we both had forgotten the age gap between us and the relationship that we were going to have.
Me: “aaaaahhhh aur chooso pls. haaan aise hi. Aur jor see plssss”
Kochar was sucking my nipples biting them. Putting all his experience in seducing me.
I was also not able to resist any more. We were still standing in the toilet. I was desperate for a fuck now.
I pleaded with mr. kochar “pls bedroom mein le chalo na, abhi ke abhi, mujhe se aur bardaasht nahi hoga”. I literally dragged the old man out of the toilet. Maine use bedroom mein le ja ke bed pe dhakel diya.i removed my dress and threw it on the floor. Main bed pe mr. kochar ke upar chad gayi. I was desperate for sex now. I decided then and there that I will fuck this old man like mad tonight. All my frustration and all my anger against Sameer building up inside me and this was the outlet through which I could vent it out.

I started opening the coat buttons of the old man and removed his coat. I did not bother to open the shirt buttons. I literally ripped his shirt open to reveal his hairy chest. I pinched his nipples with my fingers and then mr. kochar took charge again. “u want this very badly, looks like Sameer has been ignoring yr needs”. He flipped me over and now I was lying on the bed and he was on top of me. usne mere dono haath pakad ke mere sir ke upar le gaya aur dono haathon ko pakad ke muje dekhne laga. Voh mere shareer ko dekh raha tha. then he lowered his mouth on my breasts and once again started sucking my breasts. Usne mera ek haath chod diya aur dheere dheere usko haath meri neck se neeche ata hua meri breasts pe se gujarte hue dheere dheere meri choot ki aur le gaya.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 09:03 AM