Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I could never apprehend what effect this could have on this elderly man who was urinating at that moment. And I really did not know how long I was in that reverie, but as I gathered back my senses, I instantly realized that I was in mr. kochars clutches!

As I opened my eyes
- I found my left hand embracing his waist and my right hand on his naked fully-erect dick!
- I found my left breast pressing adequately on to the right side of his body!
- I found his right hand gripping and squeezing my gaand very firmly while his other hand guiding my hand over the length of his lund!
- And last but not the least, I found his thick rough lips smooching my smooth fleshy cheeks!

I simply froze and took time to realize what was going on! As kochar noticed that I had opened my eyes he was more aggressive in his movements and made me hold his penis more decisively and I could feel it was growing to full size within my hand! The touch of his stiff meat and the jerky skin covering it made me extremely excited though I tried my best to control myself. And before I could utter a word I could feel he was pressing and massaging my round buttocks like anything over my dress with his hand, which obviously supplemented my excitement. He was rubbing his nose over my face and before I myself broke lose, I realized I needed to do something! I gathered all my resistance power and could hardly utter.
Mr. Kochar !!! what are you doing!
He immediately was more intense in his approach and turning slightly more towards me he brushed my lips with his lips and this time taking his arm off my hand (on his penis), he embraced me. Though I was undoubtedly enjoying the touches of this elderly man, but I had not gone out of my mind and my good senses still prevailed! I was to be married to his son for god’s ske

Me: what are you doing? (I whispered)

sunder lal kochar : (this time almost kissing me!) pleas dont interrupt me (he cupped my ass flesh very crudely over my dress and squashed it). I need this very badly.

Me: Ouch! Aahhhhhh

Though I tried to remove my hand off his naked cock, but honestly did not feel like as its size and stiffness was very adorable.

Sameer’s father was now kissing my lips giving me no chance to speak at all. I was totally in his grip and surprisingly he had a very strong grip as against his age. I was trying to break free from his clutches but he was too strong for me.
In the back of my mind I was imagining Sameer making off with his girl friend and here I was making off with his father. In a way it served him right.
I found my self kissing him back trying to insert my tongue in his mouth. He was a very good kisser and he had forced open my lips and now I was willingly putting my tongue inside his mouth at the same time caressing his lund in my hands.
Mr.kochar inserted one hand between our bodies and cupped my breast. i had to stop this cos this was not right.
Me: “Mr. kochar pls hosh mein aayiye sir. Main apke ladke ki finacee hoon. We should not do this pls stop”. I was trying to pull away from him but he was very strong.
I was literally struggling in his arms and finally realized that I will not be able to free my self from his clutches I had to think of something.

Mr. kochar was saying “you are so beautiful, Sameer is a fool. He does not know yr value that is why he left you on yr own and is being drawn to that slim bitch, u deserve a lot better. I will show you how to make love”. He was kissing me all over my face now.
Me: “sir, pls leave me na agar Sameer ko pata chal gaya to gajab ho jaayega. Pls yaha mat karo na. aaaaahahh.. pls let me go, I beg you”.
Kochar: “you are so beautiful, I am badly in need of this. pls try to understand beti. Meri biwi mujh se hamesha door bhagti rehti hai. usne mujhe yeh sukh pichle 4/5 saal se nahi diya hai aur uska kisi aur ke saath affair hai. main bahut akela pad gaya hoon. Mujhe bahut jyada jaroorat hai.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 08:53 AM