Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
While thinking all this we started towards the toilt. With unsteady feet he walked towards the attached toilet and I supported him. we entered the toilet. It was a huge toilet with a bath tub in the corner and a western toilet seat on the side. Now in the illumination of the toilet light we could see each other very clearly and I was getting embarrassed to find myself in such a situation. Sunderlal was looking at my cleavage as my dress had slipped down and my right nipple was out of my dress. Now I could clearly see the bulge in mr. kochar’s pants. It was looking very vulgar and threatening. How can he still have this kind of a hard on while he treats me like his bahurani? Kya har mard sirf lund se hi sochta hai? do they not have any heart or feelings?
Once inside the toilet I knew what I had to do and without any words exchanged I extended my hands towards his bulging lund for opening his zip without waiting for his order. I was quite curious to see and old man having such a huge erection just by being so near to me and by the touch of my body. It was a proud moment for me that I can have this type of effect even on people who were well past their prime. Ek aurat ke liye is se jyada garv ki kya baat ho sakti hai. I was unable to tear my eyes away from his lund.

Hence This time I was unable to resist the temptation to feel his lund and I pretended to search for his zip and in the pretext I felt his lund directly over the trousers and held it in my fingers for few seconds as if to flatten the cloth of his trouser and slowly opened his zip while keeping the back of my hand pressed to his swollen lund. I opened his zip completely and brushed my breast on his chest in a suggestive manner. I was getting excited to look at his lund again. this time in the complete privacy of his private cottage where there was no fear of anyone spotting us and hence I was feeling more comfortable this time.

Mr. Kochar was also taking his time to remove his lund out of his trousers as if to delay the moment and making me more anxious or probably it was because his lund was totally erect and maybe he was having trouble getting hold of it and remove is out from the small opening created by opening of his zip. While he was busy removing his lund out I was holding on to him and my left hand was encircled on his waist and my right hand was on his trouser close to his lund. I was looking down at his crotch totally engrossed in the anticipation of seeing his erect cock 2nd time in a short time. my heart beat was racing again in the anticipation of his lund. I was also getting excited.
Slowly Mr. kochar removed his lund out of his pant. I saw the lund slowly coming out of the trouser and the tip of his lund was pinkish and was looking very tempting. This time I could easily see the veins on the lund and the tightness of it. It was a huge piece of meat hangin in front my eyes within the reach of my hands full of promise. I was sure that this size lund can easily satisfy any women. It was more than enough for me for sure.

With the physical closeness to this man and the sight of his thick naked cock began to generate goosebump all over my body and I was feeling pretty thrilled and exhilarated. And suddenly, I did not know how/why, the memories of the night with claude flashed upon my mind! his massive cock, my whole body ached and responded sexually. The thoughts of his masculine figure, his tight embraces, his firm squeezes on my breasts and ass, and hoh he mad my choot so wet!

Me: Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

I exclaimed within myself as my eyes automatically got closed with my lips slightly parted in virtual elation. As if by reflex action the grip of my fingers on his waist tightened and I almost embraced him in my delight. In fact I got completely lost in my sexy thoughts and was as if floating in claudes muscular arms!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 08:52 AM