Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Me: “apne bahut pee rakhi hai, itna kyon peete ho aap, dekhiye na aapse khada bhi nahi hua ja raha hai”
Kochar: “is umar mein ab peene ke sivaye rakha hi kya hai, bahut akelapan mehsoos hota hai. jab biwi ke hote hue biwi ka such milna band ho jaaye to insaan ko doosra sahara chahiye hota hai. isilye aaj mujhe tumhare sahare ki jaroorat hai, kya tum mera sahara banogi. Aur mujhe kamjor mat samjho beti, is umar mein bhi main itna peene ke baad bhi main kaafi der tak khada reh sakta hoon” yeh kehne ke baad sunder lal kochar ne apna ek haath mere hips pe rakh ke mujhe jor se press kiya aur meri choot pe maine pehli baar uska lund mehsoos kiya jo ki puri tarah se khada tha.

I became red in my face hearing this. the hidden meaning in his double talk was very very clear.
Me: “mera yeh matlab nahi tha” was all I managed to say. But I was shocked at his arousal. Mere dil ki dhadkane bahut tez ho gayi thi. i took a step back and again came back in my previous position i.e. sidewas to him circling my left arm around his waste and we walked towards the bush slowly my breast pressing against his side.
After reaching near the bush sunder lal told me “i’m sorry darling, I normally don’t drink this much but today was a very happy occasion and to tell you frankly I got mesmerized by yr beauty. And hence I could not keep track of my drinks”. Saying this he started opening his zip.
I could not believe that he’s going to open his zip right in front of me and show me his lund. I looked around to see whether anyone could see us guiltily but we were now totally in darkness and it was impossible for anyone to see us. My heart started beating fast in my chest in anticipation of his lund darshan. 5 mins ago this same lund was poking me in my choot and now it was going to be out in the open for my review. I was getting excited in the anticipation of sighting his lund. I felt the tightness in my breasts and my nipples were getting erect.

He was having difficulty opening his zip. “I do not know why the tailors make these zips so tight as if they are never going to be opened. Can u help me as my hands are not steady”.
I was shocked to hear this. He was looking down upon me. my dress was slowly sliding down and I was sure that my left nipple was visible to him as he was looking right at my cleavage and smiling. I extended my right hand towards his fly and with shaking hands started pulling his zip down. i pulled the zip down. it was really hard to pull down but with little force it started coming down easily. I managed to open his zip fully. As I was opening his zip I could feel the entire length of lund with the back of my hand and I was surprised to note that he had a full on erection.
“thank you dear” he said, I was tongue tied as I had no words to say but could not miss the sight of his lund. He pulled out his lund quickly and I simply held my breath.
My God! It was such a well-nourished, stiff dick, almost unbelievable for a man of his age! He smiled at me The smile was so suggestive. I never expected such a gesture from an elderly man like him!

I looked at his naked lund in his hand raising his head out of his trouser zip and honestly was getting excited looking at that stout meat. He must also be feeling excited to be standing with his penis in his hand in front of a un-married 26-year-old woman.

Me: (Holding his waist from the side) I think you should go little further for peeing.
He took 6-7 baby steps to the front towards the wall and reached the it and he started to urinate and I had nothing else to do but to watch that. My right breast got more pressed on his body as he leant more towards me. The feeling of my tight round coconut-like mammaries must have been quite erotic for him (especially at this age) because I could feel his fingers digging firmly on my bare back. I had never assisted a man before in peeing not even my husband and the urge to hold his lund was very strongly overtaking me. I felt like holding his lund in my hand while he was peeing. Withouth thinking my right hand which was on his stomach started slowly moving down towards his lund as if my hand was having a mind of his own and he was acting independent of my thoughts. I had reached his thighs and was about to gathe enough courage to hold his lund in my hands when suddenly we heard 2 guys walking towards us laughing. It appeared that 2 more guys were coming towards us for peeing. Me kochar heard them as well and immediately withdrew form me and zipped his fly. I was surprised that he was able to act so swiftly and he immediately gestured me to walk away from the scene.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 08:35 AM