Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Well I had to be more careful with this dress now. I was not used to wearing such clothes and now I will take care before bending in front of anyone. Mr kochar offered me a glass of wine and he himself was drinking scotch on the rocks. He introduced me to his business friends. I felt all of them staring at my cleavages and I was getting so many compliments from almost every male in this room. In our family no matter how beautiful the lady appears but generally males do not give compliments to them and only ladies do that but here no one seemed to care and were openly giving compliments even in front of their wives at times. My eyes were looking for Sameer who had disappeared from the view.

Sameer’s mother came to me and just gave me a smile and started telling sameer’s father to control his drinking who was continuously drinking. I looked around to see a familiar face. Sameer’s sister was busy chatting with her girl friends. It was a good crow. All the women were dressed very nicely but I had to admit that my dress was something to look at and I myself was feeling proud of it as I could feel almost every other male eye on me.
I excused my self from sameers father and joined his sister. She introduced me to her friends and we had a nice time together chit chatting. Slowly slowly the guests started departing. Sameers father was also getting drunk, most of his friends had left. Sameer was busy talking to a girl dressed in a black dress. He had spent almost all his evening talking to this lady and I was curious to know as to who this girl was. sameer’s sister saw me staring at them and whispered in my ear, (mom wanted Sameer to marry her, shes the daughter of our family friends and sameers childhood friend, her parents are very rich, her name is Nikita).

I felt a pang of jealously hearing this. I observed her more carefully now looking at her curves (as if to compere them with me) she was a very good looking girl without a doubt but she had small breasts. Her breasts were not so full as mine. without thinking I walked over to sammer and hugged him from behind thrusting my braless breasts into his back. “where have you been darling, I’m feeling so lonely here without you” the wine was also beginning to take its toll on me. Sameer looked at me with surprise and introduced me with nikita. He told me that they were discussing some business proposition and he told me to go to his father as he was getting drunk. “pls put him to sleep other wise he will get drunk, tell him mother has already left and he will have to sleep here tonight as he can not drive in this condition and mother has taken the car and the driver, I will join you later sweetheart”.

It felt so nice hearing him call me a sweet heart. Was I slowly falling in love with this man? I went to see mr. kochar who was by this time having diffulctly standing on his feet.
I walked towards mr. kochar and told him what Sameer told me to tell him. he pleaded with me to allow him one more drink and then he will go to rest in the bed room. I could not say not to him and I wandered off leaving him with his last drink. By this time Sameer and nikita were out of sight. I saw them walking towards a dark corner of the garden where the lights could not be reached. Out of curiosity I slowly started following them without making any sound.

By now both of them had disappeared out of sight. I approached them silently. I was not prepared to witness what I saw. Nikita had opened sammer’s zip and was holding on to his fully erected cock in his hand while sammer was fondling her breasts and kissing her madly on her lips. they both looked pretty drunk and wasted and looked despearate to make love. Nikita was gripping his lund in his hand and making vulgar sounds from her throat and then Sameer forced her on her knees and gave his lund in nikita mouth and started mouth fucking her. I could not bear to see any more and I turned away. I was feeling very angry at Sameer having seen him doing something like this with another girl. I felt cheated and betrayed and felt anger boiling inside me.
Even though I had no right to feel this way. I was married to someone else and we were not even in love, so why should I feel jealous seeing him with another woman.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 08:24 AM