Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
His eyes were clearly indicating as to what he intends doing right now but he had no idea that I also wanted him to do exactly what he desired to do right now.
We approached the gardens together holding hands looking like a young and happy couple very much in love (that wasn’t very far from truth either) and suddenly all eyes were focussed on me. I did not know how to react so I took shelter of sameers body and tried to stand behind him as if hiding from the people. A tall figure emerged from the crowd and walked towards us.

He came and stopped right where we were standing and patted Sameer on his shoulder. “how are you son, I came all the way from New York just to meet this lovely lady and by god I don’t regret it” why don’t you go and meet the other guests while I get myself aquainted with this sweet heart”. Sameer went off to meet the guests leaving me in the company of his father
He extended his hand towards me and I took it. “hi I’m sunder lal kochar, sameer’s father, well I must say that Sameer always had a good taste in hiring his secretaries but looks like hes finally learning from his father, if he had not chosen you then I would have offered you a job right now, u are the most gorgeous person in this hall right now”.

I blushed hearing this from my future father in law and without thinking I bent down to touch his feet keeping up with the typical ***** tradition of my upbringing. Little did I knew that my entere breast will pop out to give a terrific and exclusive view of my breasts to this old play boy and he did not miss a second of it. the moment I bent I could make out my dress slipping below my right tit popping out.

I immediately looked up in defence I saw mr. kochar looking right at it and he grabbed me by my arms without giving me a chance to put it back in and made me stand up “your place is not in my feet, dear its in my arms and saying that he hugged me tightly crushing my breasts one inside the dress and the other one outside on his chest. His hands were on my bare back and shoulders and then he pulled back once again looking at my breast which I immediately adjusted back inside the dress feeling embaraassed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 08:22 AM