Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I was shocked hearing these words from his mouth. I never knew that I had this effect on my boss. I always used to think that he hardly notices me and only likes to touch me here and there sometimes but today he was openly confessing that he fancied me from the very first day that he saw me. this was the biggest compliment for me ever in my life cos it came from a man so classy who could have any pick of women of his choice and he was falling for me.

Was I falling for him too? Why was I so curious not to fall below the expectation of his parents. Why was I so keen to pass on this test. I was not his fiancée and this was only a farce. There was a moment of awkard silence between the both of us merely because of the confession which came out bluntly from his mouth. Was he regretting that he spilled the beans. He was not uttering any word and was driving in complete silence. What was he thinking? I could not make out any expression from his plain look. He was totally focussed on his driving and the tention inside the car was building up.

I folded my hands and kept on my lap. He was glancing on my hands from the corner of his eyes while drving and was also staring at my knees and legs in between. I also could not help notice his hands when they shifted gear or steering the wheel. I could imaging those hands travelling down my body peeling off my dress (stop… what are u thinking) I closed my eyes and pretended to relax.

Finally we reached the farm. There was a huge gate which was opened by two guards wearing turbans the moment they saw his car approaching. There was huge road driving up to the big bungalow which was surrounded by plush gardens from both the sides. It was like a movie scene and I felt like a princess being driven to the kings palace.

Finally we reached the place. I could see a few guests moving about in the big garden where there were lot of lights and illumination. Sammer parked the car and came round to take my hand. A spark of electric current passed between our fingers the moment his hand touched mine. Sameer looked down upon me and smiled. He was staring at my cleavage. “you have no idea what I feel like doing right now” was all he said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 08:21 AM