Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
The party:

It was 6:30. I was all ready to be picked up my fiancée Sameer. I had worn the red dress and a/with it matching red sandals and a light perfume. I had put on red lipstick and my finger nails were painted red the other day by claude himself and he had done it so immaculately. Just thinking about that night gave me goosebumps. It was one of the most seducing night I ever had. Even on my suhaag raat I did not get so much aroused as I did the night when claude was taking my measurements.
I had stopped looking at myself in the mirror cos every time I did it made me feel nervous and finally I gave up.

Ultimately the dress was chosen by sameer’s friend whom he had entrusted the job of dressing me up for this party so Sameer must take the blame for it if it back fires. Final I got a call from Sameer and I got down.
Sameer was sitting behind the wheel in his Mercedes benz. I walked around it opened the passenger door and slid in. he just kept sitting there like a staue staring at me. I was stunned by the effect I was having on me and it gave me a very nice tingling feeling. Every women desires to be looked at this way especially by the one whom she desires and this is exactly what was happening at this moment. Finally I broke the spell “sir we must be getting on our way otherwise we will not reach the party”.

Sameer shook his head and put the car in motion. He kept shaking his head. I finally asked him “why are you shaking yr head. Is there something wrong. I know something is wrong. Even I felt that this dress was too vulguar. We still have time, if you say so I will just run over to my place and change in to a saree which will be more fitting for the occasion. I do not want to create a bad impression”.

Sameer “will you shut up?, what are you mumbling. You are looking absolutely breath taking. There’s nothing wrong with yr dress. I was shaking my head because the moment I laid my eyes upon you for the first time I saw you I was taken aback by yr beauty and was feeling uncomfortable ever since, wondering why? And now I know why. That the day also when you entered my office in the simple dress you wore I had judged rightly then also that you can be the most beautiful women in this world if dressed properly and today it is proved that I was right”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 08:13 AM