Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I was lying on my back and talking to Sameer. I was totally nude and my legs were spread. Claude knew my condition very well and in order to give me the satisfaction he came over me and lowered his head to my choot. I gave him the look as I was still talking to Sameer but he ignored it and without warning inserted his tongue in my choot.
Sameer: so how did my friend treat you?
Me; better that you have treated me so far. You are so mean unlike your friend. Atleast hes been so nice to me. tumhe to meri parvah bhi nahi hai. sham se ek bhi phone nahi kiya.

I was having difficulty speaking as claude was sucking my choot and I could not concentrate on what I was saying on the phone. All I knew was that I was very angry at Sameer for having put me in such a position if only he was there I could have avoided all this.
Sameer was saying something to me on the phone but my mind was not registering it. i was totally focussed on what was happening to me down below. I told him that we are busy in the measurement and its getting late I have to go home also so I’ll call you when I’m done and I cut him off.
I grabbed claude’s hair and pressed his head on to my choot. He had opened my pussy lips and was thrusting his tongue deep inside and with his other hand he was pressing my breasts.

I started swaying my hips with the rhythum of his thrusting . oooohhh he was giving me immense pleasure now. I was lost in time with no clue of my surroundings and my social life. I was just a soul lost in pleasure. Being pushed to the limit and wanted to extract maximum out of this moment. His continued assault on my body for the last 2 hours had pushed me to my limits and this was by far my best sexual experience even though so far there had been no penetration involved. He had kept me totally charged up for more than 2 hours and now he was giving me the ultimate pleasure with his tongue. I was totally in heaven and was thankful to this guy for taking me there.

Me: ooohhhh suck it pls suck it more. Aur andar jao na. ooohhhh plssss do it now. quickly pls quickly. I increased the rhythum of my hips now and started raising my hips higher and higher. Maine jor jor se apni choot uski tongue pe ragadni shuru kar di aur usne bhi apni speed tej kar di.

Maine uske baalon ko kas ke pakad liya. Me: aaaaaahhhhhhh uiii maaaaa im cominggggggg nowwwww. And then it was over. My whole body shivered in excitement and I felt my pussy letting out discharge and I got the best arousal ever had so far. i felt my body relaxing and claude also fell by my side. We both were tired and spent both satisfied with our orgasms. Finally it was over and I was satisfied to the very core. Though I felt regret for not haiving sex with this guy. He really made me feel wanting to have sex with him. i was feeling very tired now and wanted to get away from here and go home quickly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 07:50 AM