Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Claude: “kya yeh aur bade honge, I want to measure them when they are at their peak, kya tumhe mazaa raha hai”

Me: “aaaaahhhhh pls ise jor se squeeze karo. Mujh se ab aur khadi nahi reh sakti, pls mujhe bed pe le chalo naaa. Pls take me on the bed I beg you. Oooohhhhhh.
Claude pushed me towards the bed aur usne dhakka de ke mujhe bed pe lita diya. Main puri nangi apni taange khol ke bed pe let gayi aur use bhi pakad ke apne upar gira liya maine.

Me: “meri nipples ko suck karo plssss. Jor jor se suck karo. Maine apne haath mein apni breast ko pakad ke uske mooh ki taraf ki. Drink all my juices. Plsssss. Suck it bite it.
Claude bhi kisi bhooke kutte ki tarah meri breast pe jhapat padha aur usne meri breast jor jor se suck karna shuru kar diya. Maine apne hips upar utha uthe ke uske lund ko feel kiya. Claude ka nanga lund ab meri choot ke darwaje pe dastak de raha tha aur usne apna lund meri choot ke upar hi upar ghisna shuru kiya.
Me: mmmmmmm pls bite my nipples. Oh do it no. do it fast. Plsssssss
He started biting my nipples I was exploding from within. Mujhe bahut mazaa raha tha aur main apne arousal ke peak pe pahunch gayi thi. I was beyond caring now. mujhe is time kisi cheez ki parwah nahi thi na apne husband ki aur na hi Sameer ki. Main bus is admi se chudwana chahti thi.

Voh jor jor se meri choot pe apna lund ghis raha tha. main ab uska lund apni choot mein lena chahti thi. Claude whispered in my ears “agar tum Sameer ki fiancée na hoti to main tumhe kab ka chod chukka hota. But I can not do it to my friend what a pity”.
But I was not sameer’s fiancée how to tell him that. We were just pretending.
Me: I was blabbering now. oooohhhhh pls take me now. do it. I want you now pls. mujhe adhura mat chodo abhi. Plsssss we will not tell Sameer.
Maine apna hath neeche daal ke uske lund ko apni choot mein dalne ki koshish ki. I was now desperate for a fuck as I could not take it any longer I got hold of his lund and just as I was guiding it to my pussy hole his cell phone rang.

Claude picked up his phone and guess what. It was Sameer calling him. claude rolled over to his side and started speaking to sammer. I was left halfway again and was feeling very desperate. I was feeling angry and ashamed. I had offered myself to this man and he had turned me away. His lund was oozing out his pre cum and was staring at the ceiling. While talking to Sameer he grabbed my by my hair and thrusted his dick in my mouth while he spoke to Sameer on the phone “No im still taking measurements, we are almost done. Hey you got a really hot fiancé, shes’ so good looking” he was mouth fucking me and at the same time talking to Sameer on the phone. “she’s just gone to the loo will connect you to her in a minute.

Don’t worry I did not treat her like my other models if that’s what eating you, she’ll be on her way in the next 10 mins or so. He was stroking me harder and harder now. I was getting chocked as he had inserted the entire length of his lund in my mouth now nad judging by the speed of his thrusts I knew that hes close to having his orgams so I also started suckin hard. As expected he did not last long and without giving me a warning he came all over my face. Luckily I was prepared for his explosion and took my mouth out at the right time to avoid drinking his cum. He handed me a towel and I wiped my face and then he handed me the phone.
Me: bahut jaldi yaad aa gayi aapko apni fiancée ki. (I had to pretend on the phone as claude was still in the roon).
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 07:49 AM