Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
he seemed to have been adequately pumped up touching my fully developed breasts unhindered. He also must have been encouraged by my silent affirmation to his moves when I dug my nails deeper into his shoulder and had also grabbed his lund earlier also seeing my flushed face, which clearly portrayed my sexually aroused state.

Though apparently he was taking my measurement, I could clearly sense his partial grip on my right mammary over my naked breasts. I was almost shivering getting a direct feel of male fingers trying to grab my boob flesh. I inquisitively glanced down to see what he was doing.

I smiled to myself how he was feeling my jawani like my lover! He was no doubt holing his hands over my right breast, and in the pretext of taking my measurement was deriving all sorts of enjoyment from me. Seeing my compromised condition, this man indulged into all sorts of sexual pranks, including pressing my boob flesh with his fingers from the front, poking the nipple with his thumb, gliding his fingers over my breast assessing the smoothness and firmness of my mammary, and trying to push it up by cupping it from below.

For the first time I also made a direct move I faintly thrust my boobs on his hands and at the same time increasing my pressure on his shoulders. I had started to move my hips against his lund now now. I was very sure he could realize that because when my eyes met his, he winked at me. his lewd actions were sexually tormenting me enormously and rising to simply unbearable heights. I was dying for some very tight hugs and squeezes right away. Also very naturally my vaginal discharge was amounting more and oozing out spontaneously now out of my honeypot. My breathing was heavier than ever before, my lips parted, my legs getting weaker everything imprinting my vulnerable state. Unconsciously I had started swaying my hips also, as my excitement was speeding up, but once I realized it, I felt so ashamed and was conscious instantly.

claude: So Madam, I am finalizing your dress with this much tightness.

Saying that, he looked at my flushed face. I was simply not in a position to reply anything as this sly man had brought me to a boiling point very quickly with just a few deft touches and caresses. I could feel my pantyless front almost completely soaked and felt afraid that pretty soon I will have my orgasm.
claude was pushing his lund more and more on to my choot and gave me 2/3 rough strokes. I understood what he wanted and hence I once again grabbed his erect tools over his gown and gave him a tight squeeze. Claude gave me wink and a smile of satisfaction and pushed his lund more onto my hand.
His tool was fully erected and I was surprised to note the size of his lund. It seemed to have gained further in size. I inserted my hands under the gown and grabbed his lund to check it properly.

This is what I had wanted to do ever since he aksed me to keep my feet on his thigs. I grabbed his lund and felt the entire length of his lund with my hands. I saw the relief in his eyes finally. And he also openly pressed my breasts very tightly as if to reveal his joy at what he had manged to achieve.
Claude now threw the measuring tape aside and started pinching my nipples. I was in the 7th heaven. At the same time he was fucking my hand with his erect tool. i want to see yr nipples erected he whispered in my ears. “is that the maximum size of yr nipples or can they grow bigger”. I was moaning now.
Me: “oooohhhhh make them grow bigger, squeeze harder plssss”. I was thrusting my breasts more on to his hands now and was running my hand all over his lund.

I was having difficulty standing now and was totally leaning on him.
He was pinching my nipples had making me almost scream aloud in pain. I was feeling the pain and the pleasure at the same time the way he was pinching my nipples. Mujhe bahut mazaa a raha tha. my nipples had become totally erect. Claude was pushed me against the wall and started humping my hand vigorously. Voh jor jor se apne hips hila ke jaise mere haath ko chod raha tha aur apne haathon se meri nipples ko masal raha tha.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:55 AM