Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I was blabbering now and I managed to reply his somehow. My pussy seemed to be leaking now and since I was not wearing any pantys, etc. my thighs were getting soaked and I could feel the wetness now on my groins too.

claude 31.6 at tight comfort.

I kept my hands on his shoulders and he now removed his left hand off the meeting point of the tape and took it to my back to see if the tape was properly place or not. In the process he not only brushed my right boob, but also felt my whole back on the right side. And left me gasping by again taking back his hand to the original position not before bumping on my right boob and almost pushing it his hand and pressing it neatly giving me a very nice arousal.

As I had kept my hands on his shoulders, the sides of my protruding breasts were completely open and now he shifted the meeting point of the tape to my right breast. He grazed his hands feeling every inch of my jawani.

Me: Shhh. Aaah!

I controlled myself to a whisper. My legs were automatically getting parted at my standing posture and my heart was starting to miss a beat. He again marked the position with his thumb and this time I he was trying to feel my nipple and make it erect. I could feel he was breathing faster and his hands shaking marginally. The man did not stop there and after he touched my nipple he was trying to grab my right boob nipple, which was fully erect now, with two fingers in the disguise of holding the tape meeting point.

Honestly that was too much for me and I was unable to resist myself any more and gripped his shoulders very firmly digging my nails into them. I knew that was a blunder to do. I was inviting trouble, as I was directly indicating him that am getting excited by his moves. In all honestly, I could hardly control my sexual appeal. I also knew very well that as long as I was suppressing my emotions and movements to him, things were within limits, but once I had expressed my frailty, I was in effect opening the unknown floodgate.

claude:. Madam, are you feeling too tight?

I as if got back to reality hearing his voice, but frankly it was not only the voice that awaked me, but also I could now feel almost a grab on my right boob!

Me: its ok.

Though I was not at all ok in the true sense, as the tape was pressing hard on my boobs now. I wanted him badly to suck my breasts. My nipples were aching for his mouth. I wanted to hold his lund in my hand and give him a nice massage down there. His lund continued to graze my pussy over his gown teasing me making me ache for his lund. As if he knew exactly my condition and how badly I was aching for a fuck these dayas.

claude now made the tape somewhat more short, increasing pressure on the nipple of my right breast.

claude: Is this fine Madam? Or too tight?

Me: Uh! Tight

My voice was a hoarse whisper. As the pressure of his fingers was increasing on my firm tits, my pussy was getting flooded with the juices. I controlled myself somehow and stood still clutching on to his shoulder gripping his shoulders in my hand.

claude: Okay, okay Madam, I will settle with the last number. I will do one last check and then finalize it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:52 AM