Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
he took his hands around me circling the tape round my boob circumference and as he did that his chest pressed very gently on my breasts, though momentarily, I felt a real turn on by that. Actually unknowing his chest touched precisely on my nipples without the cover of my blouse and bra. I could feel drops of vaginal fluid dripping from my honeypot. My nipples also gained instant strength I realized and poked more on his chest.

But alas! I was losing self-control by the minute as as he started taking my bust measurement because my body was speaking in different terms than my mind.

claude: Madam, you please remain still and not move your body while I take your numbers.

I nodded and he pulled the plastic tape over my firm boobs through the middle of my breasts cups. As the tap slide and moved on my smooth round flesh, it gave me a very sexy feeling and concurrently I could feel his fingers touching the core flesh of my mammaries. In front of my eyes in the pretext of smoothening the tape, he openly was feeling the sides of my jiggling boobs clasped within the blouse. He was surely enjoying the tightness and roundedness of my 26-year-old fully developed treasures and since I was childless till then, my boobs had not sagged an inch. He was cupping my breasts and feeling the softness of me pushing me to my limits and giving me pleasure beyond control. Same time his lund was poking my choot over his gown and he gave 2/3 wild thums on my choot as if to give a signal letting me know what he rather wants to do with me.

claude: Madam, I will slowly tighten the tape. Just let me know when you feel very tight.

Me: “ummm ok”.

I could hardly say that as hiss hands were still very much touching my ripe mangoes and naturally my nipples started raising their heads in full resilience getting a male touch. Of course I also started breathing heavier and probably my want for enjoyment was engulfing my mind gradually though I tried to convince myself internally that I must not behave like this because if he gets a feel of my physical condition it would be very embarrassing and awkward for me to say no to him and we both might end up on the bed which had now suddenly loomed large and was looking quite inviting to me. .

he now shifted the meeting point of the tape from where my breast cleavae were to my left breast and this time he surely made me breathless. His fingers were now touching and pressing my left tit and I could feel the meeting point of the tape over my left areola!

uuuhhhhh I whispered within myself.

Now he did the worst thing. To mark the position of the tape and the tightness, he pressed on the tape with his thumb exactly over my nipple.

claude: Madam, is this okay? This must not be too tight.

Me: Aaahaa. Ummm. What you mean? This feels righ ooohhh I mean no. its not tight at all.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:51 AM