Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Now I was standing between in fron of him my saree, my blosuse, my bra and panty on the floor, hands up in the air, and armpits shamelessly advertising big sweat spots!

he was muttering to himself “ when you take the bust measurement, it should always be taken around the fullest part of the breasts. That why I asked you to raise you hands up. This actually gives two advantages. Can you tell me what are they?

me: “I cant think of none”

claude: “In this state when I look at you from the side I can easily get the fullest part of her breasts. Another advantage is when you are standing like this i can see the fitting in a stretched condition, which is very important.

He continued his examination: “now I must do something to which you might object but I have no choice saying this he lowered the dress I was wearing and exposed my nipple. My entire breast area was now visible to him and my nipple was open for his view. I gave a start.
Me: “eeeessshh what are you doing? You are going too far now, how can u undress me like that?”.
Claude: madame, pls mind yr tongue. I can not stitch a dress for you unless I check yr breast thoroughly. I’m not yr every day routine tailor master who just makes clothes to cover your clothes. I make designer clothes which are made for special occasions and to make you look at your most beautiful. Though I must admit that you are by far one of the most sensous women ever measured by me but that does not mean that I will forget my professionalism.

What ever I’m doing needs to be done. now let me finish pls. I have to see and understand the size of yr breast properly before I can stitch this dress for you. I even want to know the size of yr nipple in its normal condition and aroused condition as we do not want to get wardrobe malfunction if you know what it means. You cant even imagine the cost of the dress which you are going to wear cos im sure u cant afford it going by the saree u wore when you came in. obviously Sameer is paying for this dress. I normally don’t do this but I am giving up my other work just trying to accommodate this dress for you only becos samee requested otherwise I would have refused.
I was stunned hearing this and within no time I felt him put his tape around my naked breasts. He now took his face a bit nearer to my un-covered tits and I could realize my nipples getting hard seeing him trying to inspect my boobs!

claude: you have got amazing breasts. Truly you should have been a model”. Saying that he cupped my breast and now he was pushing the dress material further down by exposing my breasts fully. I was not knowing how to react. I was melting down in his touch now. he totally uncovered my dress and now I was standing fully nude in front of this guy. But oddly enough was not feeling ashamed of my self. I wanted to show him my curves confidently and tease him. this was a new feeling for me. I knew that he may be a better designer or a very rich guy but I had power over him due to my superior looks of which the proof I had already felt with my hands a while ago.
what I was experiencing today was unique! I obviously was enjoying these lewd comments and at the same time his hands were caressing my breasts. A genuinely precarious situation for me!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:50 AM