Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
So you can very well realize that unlike the blouse you wore today much of the upper part of your breasts will remain exposed when you go for a square neckline in fact the dress that im making for you will have to wear it just on yr nipple and the entire breast area has to remain exosed, it may also be worthwhile if you let part of yr nipple visible or in between slip yr dress slightly so that you can give a view of yr nipple to a few selected customers. However, unfortunately that’s the type of dress you must wear when choosing a backless and bra less dress. I can hardly do anything about it as you will be exposing a lot of breast area.

Me: “what????, but I did not choose a backless and a bra less dress.you did”.

I closed my eyes for a moment in excitement, as he removed his hand off my breasts and frankly I hardly was hearing what he was saying, rather I was getting keen on the music that slowly was starting within my 26 year-old fully matured body due to his close contacts.

he came up again on my breasts with his tape and measured for my square neckline and front neck depth and murmured the numbers to himself. Now I was starting to heat up fully though I tried to be in command of my emotions, but was certainly slipping as he was now poking his lund on my hands. he also measured the back neck depth for my new dress. While doing that he gave me very clear indication that he was not only taking measurements as a tailor, but also taking chance on my jawani. He was at my back when he was taking the back neck depth measurement and he directly felt my back with his palm and specifically pressed me on my bare skin and felt my entire back with his hands giving me very clear signals. He poked me hard 2/3 times on my hand with my lund. I understood what he wants and grabbed his erect tool in my hands and gave it a very tight squeeze straight away and pulled my hands immediately.

Obviously I knew that I should not encourage this man, but my emotions were paralyzing my mind to resist.

Madam, now please raise your hands up. I will take your bust measurement.

I lifted my hands up and kept them in the air. From the corner of my eyes I could see my sweaty armpits and there were clear round wet spots in both armpit. but I had little to do, but to ignore that. I remained stationary with my hands help up in the air as his arms went round my body as he wrapped the tape around my back over my breasts.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:49 AM