Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Claude “yes of course it always works” he licked my pussy again with his tongue and this time inserted his whole tongue in my choot. I was reaching the point of no return. I had to stop this thing now or it would be never.
I begged him to stop “haan haan main samajh gayi. ab bus karo na plsssssss”
My entire body was shivering and I was totally leaning on him for support. My pussy was discharging my fluids which he was licking shamelessly. Finally he removed his tongue and let go of me and he stood up. His lund had formed a tent in his own and it was standing facing my choot directly. As claude stood up his lund was touched me from my thighs right upto my choot as he was standing so close to me.

We both were now equally aroused and un satisfied hungry for more. I looked at the watch and it was now close to midnight. Time to go to bed. I closed my eyes and imagined so many couples must be making love at this time of the night.
He stepped forward right beside me and his right hand came over my breast area and rested over my shoulder. Needles to say that his lund was grazing my choot now as it was like an erect pole.
Claude: Now the current U-neckline (he started tracing the edge of my dress neck and slowly came near my cleavage). When the cut is like this way in the shape of a U, most of the upper part of your breasts are secured and covered, but your cleavage will remain exposed.

My heart was as if drumming due to his demo acts. he was staring at the top of my boobs and open midriff drinking every drop of my jawani with his eyes. I was feeling severe itching in my pussy as I felt his fingers gliding on my dress .

claude: Madam, now see what happens when you wear a square neck dress. (He took his hand back to my shoulder). Now the cut is like this, it comes down almost perpendicular (he now began dropping his finger over my right boob and stopped halfway down my breast). Now from around here, it goes to the right like a square (he almost touched the areola of my right boob as he traced his finger over my firm jiggling flesh).

I very faintly whispered “pleeeaaaasssseeeeee” with parted lips to claude. I was careful not to let him see my facial reaction. I was unable to restrict my left hand going over my my pussy as I wa s having a severe itch there. Seeing my reaction claused loosened the tape slightly and my nipples could clearly feel the brush of his thumb and fingers as he traced a straight line on the pretext of showing the square neckline. An obvious thrill ran down my body tingling right down to my pussy and instinctively my legs opened just a little wider. I scratched my pussy and seeing the opportunity claude thrusted his lund onto my pussy and in the bargain his lund brushing against my hands now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:43 AM