Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
claude: well the dress that im about to design for you is going to be a back less dress so there is no question of you wearing a bra. Hence I’m afraid we will have to let go of it.

Me: what??? Now wait a minue….
I had not even finished my sentence and claude without waiting for my anser unhooked my bra from behind and made my back totally spotless.
Claude: ohhhh my god what a sight. You have a flawless back dipti ji” you are so irresistible”
Me: what have you done atleast tell me your intentions before you undress me”.
I was desperately holding on to my bra with my hands preventing it from falling down. Claude “dipti ji as I have to design a dress which is tailor made to fit yr skin I have to see that it fits you well and for that I have to seen you in the condition in which you will be wearing this dress. I’m sorry but this how I work. Sameer did not tell you?
He indeed had and It was useless arguing with this guy so for the same of Sameer I kept quiet.
“ok now so lets get started”. Claude picked up a red dress material from the bed and came over to me from the front.

“I will have to make the dress tighter in front becos of 2 main reasons. First is that the tigher the dress be the bigger yr breasts will appear in it as you will be wearing it without yr bra the exact shape and the outline of yr breasts must appear in the dress otherwise the purpose of wearing a braless and back less dress gets defeated. Saying this he traced his fingers to the outline of my breasts. secondly if your breast size was 28 or 30 I would not have bothered becus the outer of yr dress would have been tight enough to suppor the inside. Bus since you have heavy breasts the dress will tend to slide down due to the weight of yr breasts. My breathing pace increased hearing such intimate female things from a male. I didn’t know what to say or reply.

“ok now I will wrap this dress around you to see how tight do we need this and we certainly don’t need this additional cover and saying this he pulled out the bra from my hands and now I was standing absolutely topless in front of him.
Claude: wow!! What a sight. He stared at my breasts for a while then he wrapped the dress around my breasts and tied it at the back.
Now he came to my front and I noticed, as he came, he was gently scratching his pelvic area. I giggled and blushed slightly, but simultaneously felt a delight that my curves were fiery enough to arouse even this professional designer. He bent a little and his face was exactly in front of my firm boobs and he stretched the fabric of my dress base with his left hand and inserted two fingers of his right hand exactly over my sternum and tried to create a gap between my skin and the dress fabric. The dress fabric length was adequate and it reached at least two inches down from where my boobs ended. Thus as I got his fingers touching me in such a portion of my body, like any other matured woman, I trembled and closed my eyes for a moment.

he: Madam, take a long breath and deflate your stomach once.

I took a long breath and held the air within so that my stomach looked flatter. he obviously found it easier now to insert his fingers into my blouse base. Previously his fingers were unable to move much due to the tightness of the dress, but now he was at least able to guide and move his middle and ring fingers up into my dress. I could feel he was touching my bare boobs and the bottoms of my breasts. I was definitely getting excited and had to release the breath.

oho Madam! You need to hold your breath for a little more time. Please do it again.

Undoubtedly my heart was beating fast as hiss fingers remained inside my dress base touching my bare boobs! I again deflated my stomach as much as possible taking a long deep breath. And he was again moving his fingers within my blouse touching my bra cup bottoms and gently pushing my firm tits from below. This went on for few seconds and once when he poked his finger into my breast feeling the firmness of it, I had to resign.

Me: Ouch!

I released my breath and almost by natural reflex action held his hand trying to remove it from my dress. he looked at me with surprised eyes and I quickly controlled myself realizing that I have to allow this much during the measurement process. I very softly whispered sorry to him and lowered my eyes timidly. he realizing my condition probably took out his fingers from my dress bottom.

My condition was becoming critical now.
Ok now I will measure you. Saying that he took the tape from his pockete and bent a little encircling the tape on my stomach. The cold tape almost gave a shiver on my bare stomach. Now he slowly pushed it up to the base of my dress and measured my midriff. In the process, he again touched the base of my boobs making me very uncomfortable.

he took the tape off my body and stood up from his slightly bent position.

Madam, please raise your left arm a bit.

I raised my arm in the air and he adjusted the elevation of my arm to the exact position, but I did not know why his touch on my skin was making ripples in my mind. I tried to smoothen my mind by arguing about his proffesionalism, but felt my blood gushing rapidly through my vessels. After measuring my arms and sides of my body mr. claude sat on his knees and wrapped the tape around my waist measuring me there. His hands brushing against my stomach tickling me. I was getting aroused now. It was impossible for any mature woman to go through such ordeal with another male for an extended period of time and not feel anything.
Claude: mujhe apke asli measurements chahiye becos the dress you im going to stitch for you has to be worn without undergarments.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:14 AM