Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
The door was opened by a man who was in mid thirties. He had long hair and a glass of whisky in hand. He opened the door and stood aside to observe me. his lips formed a circle as if hes about to whistle and he looked me up from the toe to the head his eyes stopping at my curves making me feel nervous and finally his eyes rested on my face. I was staning on his door steps and he took his time observing me for sometime and finally making way for me to step inside his bunglaw. There were paitntings on the wall all around me which obviously looked very expensive. Few paintings for of young girls half dressed in very erotic poses.

He gave me his hand and introduced himself “I’m hendrick claude, sameers best friend. Well I gotta say Sameer’s choice is really good. If he had not found you first then I would have surely proposed you right now. you have a lovely figure. Im sure u can become a very good model, and trust me I don’t say this to every girl I see. You have the right curves”. He was wearing a gown which was upto his knees.
I was very glad to hear such comments form such a popular designer. I was not sure as to what I’m supposed to do now. claude handed me a glass of wine and told me to loosen up while he goes and prepares the trial rooms where we were supposed to start. I sat on the couch started sipping the wine while claude disappeared out of sight. By the time I finished drinking my wine glass he appeared again and told me that he has to just design something for an actress so he excused himself for 10/15 mins and refilled my glass and went off again.

I sat alone on the couch watching tv and since I had nothing to do I kept sipping the wine and by the time hendrick finally came back I had downed 3 glasses of wine. Claude came to me he was also drinking continuously as everytime I saw him his glass was more than half filled.

Cluade: we will go upstairs, pls follow me dipti ji. My feet were slightly unsteady as the wine had slowly started its effect on me but I was still very much in my senses.
We entered the room. It was a huge room with lot of space and couch on one end and a huge bed in the middle. Claude dimmed the lights and came towards me.
Claude: Ok dipti ji before we start measuring you, pls tell me have you ever attended a party at Kochar’s mansion before or is this yr first?
Me: no this is my first
Claude: well let me tell you then, the place where you are going you will be expected to see all the top shorts of this town and even people from abroad who are working with sameers father and they will all be wearing very expensive and designer clothes. So since you are sameers future fiancée your dress needs to be an absolute stunner and bold. i want all the people attending the party to just stare at you and get stunned by yr looks.

Me: par maine kabhi bhi bold dresses nahi pehni hai.
Claude: don’t worry madame. First time sabko ajeeb lagta hai. joh dress main apke liye banana ja raha hoon voh sirf dress nahi hai. the dress that I’m going to make for you will cling to your body like a second skin. Yeh dress apke shareer se aise lipta rahega jaise ki aapka hi ek hissa ho. Aur appke shareer ke ek ek curve ko ache se dikhayega. Jise dekh ke dekhne vale ki aankhein dang reh jaaye.
I was shocked listening to this guy. Iske baatein sun ke meri saanse tej ho gayi thi. Claude mere karee aa ke khada ho gaya. aur mere kareeb aa ke mere kaan mein kaha “Sameer to aapko dekh ke hi pagal ho jaayega aur aapko le ke bistar pe jane ke liye tadap uthega”. Maine kabhi use itna excited nahi dekha jitna excited voh aapko le ke hua hai aur usne mujh se aapke liye bahut khaas dress design karne ko kaha hai”.
Claude ki baatein sun ke main bahut khush ho gayi. kya sach mein Sameer bhi mere bare mein sochta hai. kya voh mujeh pasand karta hai. Sameer ke liye is tarah se sajna ki mujhe dekh ke voh bistar pe sone ko bekaraar ho jaaye yeh baat sochte his mere man mein ek ajeeb si gudgudi ho gayi.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:05 AM