Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Just then I heard Sameer addressing me “by the way we will now have to think about your costume cos to please my father you will have to look presentable to him which will be quite a hell of a job”.

Me “I thought that your father was supposed to not like me, cos you want to avoid marriage? Is there a catch here?”
Sameer “no, no don’t worry I want him to like you but then he will stop pestering me to marry knowing that finally I’ve found some one to settle down with so I can buy myself some more time. Ok?”

I simply nodded at the same time wondering what kind of dress should I be wearing to get the approval of his father whom I had never met in my life and who obviously was from a very high class family.
Sameer “I have a friend u see, he’s a clothes designer and he makes designer clothes for models and actors, maybe I can request him to design something awsesome for you on urgent basis but then that would mean that you may have to adjust to his timings as hes very busy otherwise designing clothers for the big shots. Let me get in touch with him and I will let you know”
Since I had no say in the matter I just nodded and left his cabin. I went out and sat on my desk. Ramlal who upto this moment was not having enough courage to face me came to me with bowed head and without looking in my eyes aske me “madame kya aap ke liye kuch le ke aaoun garam ya thanda”.

I said “haan sirf chai aur voh bhi jaldi”. He left without looking at me. after a while my intercom buzzed it was sameeer.
I entered his cabin “Hey I managed to convince my friend to design something for you. But since the party is day after tomorrow he’s requested me to drop you off to his place this evening. He will see you today evening after he finishes his usual routine work. I will take send you a car today at 9 pm to yr flat and from there you can go to his place and get this done.

I nodded.
Sameer: “and pls for god sake whatever happens do not offend this guy as he does not stitch clothes for ordinary people otherwise. Hes just doing me a favour so if you find this guy bit irritating of too hifi then pls bear him for my sake as he knows his job better than anyone in this field and I’m sure he will make you look like a super model. Ok? Now promise me that you will not show him your temper

Me: don’t worry Sameer, if this party is so important for you then i’ll do anything not to spoil it. But then how will drop me back?
Sameer: don’t worry my drive will remain outside no matter how late it becomes
Me: late?
Sameer: well since the party is only day after tmrw he will try to finish yr dress tonite itself and may require you to stay back for some more time so that you can give him a trial also as it will be difficult for me to trace me again tomorrow as this guy is really hard to locate cause he’s so busy.

Me: ok I’ll do it for you Sameer. (And I meant it).
Sameer told me to take the day off and told me to take his car and go to a beauty parlour (all expenses paid by the boss) and start getting ready for the party and the car will remain with me till tmrw mrng. So I went to the parlour where the drive took me. obviously they were briefed about my arrival before hand only as I was given a royal treatment and they did thorogh job on me waxing, threading, facial, manicure and pedicure and everything. Before leaving the parlour when I had a look at myself in the mirror I was surprised to note that my complextion was looking even more fair and I was really looking very lovely. I wanted to take a picture of myself and send to my hubby right at this moment so that he will come back for me. (I also wanted Sameer to see me right now,) god!!!! why is it that when ever I think of my husband now smaeer’s thought comes along?

I had a light dinner in a restaurant alone and told the drive to take me to the designers house. His name was hendrick claude. He lived in a posh area in delhi and had a big bunglaw. I was wearing a blue coloured cotton saree and once the car stopped in the drive way I walked up the steps and rang the bell. It was 9:30 pm and I was already half an hour late. The driver drove his car so slowly on the way to the designers bunglaw that I felt maybe hes deliberately trying to go slow as I felt him looking at me time and again through the rear view mirror. My heart beats had increased while I was waiting for the door to be opened. I felt the cool night breeze on my back and It made me shiver.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 01:02 AM