Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I stared at him dumb faced. This guy was impossible. I could not find anything to say.
Sapna: “By the way were you two fighting cos I can see all red on my bhabi’s face”.
Sameer: “yeah shes always fighting with me. but don’t worry once I tame her then it will be the other way round. And sapna by the way she’s still working in this office as my secretary so pls keep this marriage business to yrself for the time being and don’t spread the news in the office.
Sapna: “it doest make any sense to me. anyways have it your way I just came to tell you about moms plans. And by the way I need to go shopping I need some money. Can I ask gawde.
Sameer: “ok no problem, tell him I have authorized it. In case you are going to the shopping mall take him with you he may be able to get you some discounts.”

After her sister left us I looked at my boss and gave him the look.
He hesitated, looking just a little sheepish. "Well, actually…one of the reasons I was looking for you was to ask if you would mind carrying on this pretense a little longer."
So it was ask now. No more blackmailing? i looked at him quizzically. "Why?"
"Well, you see…" He coughed awkwardly. "My father heard about it and he's coming to town just to meet you."
"Your father?" From what i'd heard Mr. kochar was more likely to be on a jet flying to an international medical symposium or advising foreign governments on how to manage their health care than to be in Delhi with his family.

"My mother is planning a dinner party coming Saturday night to introduce you to him, and to the rest of our family." His smile was engaging, as usual. "Will you come?"
i shook her head, the push and pull of wishes and fears tearing apart my confidence. I was getting dangerously attracted to this man. The longer we stayed together, the harder it was going to be when we had to part at last.
"sameer, what's the point?" i asked him worriedly, u know very well that I’m married

Sameer: “I know very well, how can I forget. Everytime I look at you the sindoor in yr maang reminds of the very fact that you are married, thankfully my sis did not notice. You will have to stop putting sindoor now for some time. Pls try to understand that Im just trying to get away from my parents as they are hell bent on getting me married. Cant you save your boss from this trouble. You are my personnel secretarty. You are already like my wife. You should take care of all my need and I will take care of all your needs”
He looked at me and scratched his head in an uncharacteristic way. "I don't know," he said, and his sincerity was obvious. His dark eyes softened with something that looked an awful lot like affection. "But I want you there. And it's making everyone so damn happy."

"Including you?" i asked softly, more in wonder than in exasperation. (I should keep my emotions under control) obviously he was just using me for his own advantage I should not show him that he disturbs me emotionally.
He nodded slowly, looking puzzled, as though he couldn't figure it out himself.
i was going. Of course i was going. What else could i do?
Oh, stop playing the tragic heroine, a voice inside me chided. You know you want to go. You know you want to be with him every minute you can, so stop denying yr self.
And that was true. Still, i knew I ought to be resisting all of this.
i was falling in love again. Falling in love with a playboy who didn't know what love meant. How crazy was that? And what about my husband?? I remember ramlal telling me about Sameer and his father how different were they in their ideas but both were notorious playboys.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 12:54 AM