Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
The next day i got up early. I was debating what to wear. Today I was unable to decide what to wear and finally I decided to wear a saree. I was desperate not to give an impression to Sameer that I love dressing up for him. I purposely put sindoor in my maang to remind him that I don’t belong to him and he should learn to stay away from me. I packed the dress which he had given me and decided to dump it in the laundry on the way to office.

I reached office and to my surprise the boss was already in the office. I had not prepared myself to face him so early in the morning and I was relying on his usual routine on coming late but it appears that these days everything was going unexpected way with me. finay the buzzer went away and with beating heart I gathered myself to face him. ramlal was sitting on the stool outside unable to look at me. I entered the boss’s cabin.

"Hi," he said, looking down into my green eyes and holding out his hand.
"Hi," i said back, shaking his hand. "Oh, I dropped the dress at the cleaners on the first floor. Here's the claim ticket for it."
He pocketed it and looked around in the office. “so do you want to talk about yesterday”.
Me: “I thought that was over”
He: “sort of, but you never know”
Me: what is that supposed to mean”
He: “I mean that it may not be entirely over and you may have to play that part from time to time. That’s what I mean” he was teasing me again. There was that naughty look again in his eyes. And god when will he stop looking so handsome. Everytime I lfted my face to look at him I found it hard to take my eyes away from him. it was like as if they stopped at his face and refused my command to lower them down.

Me: “oh so you mean there is going to be another blackmail coming soon, this time what will be your excuse”
He: “I don’t think I have to blackmail you any more, don’t you enjoy acting”
Me: “I don’t mind acting but only if I don’t have to pay a price for it like last night. Has your heart ever been touched in any meaningful way?" i asked him softly.
His mouth hardened and so did his gaze. "Sure."
I searched in the shadows of his blue eyes. "I don't believe you."
His own hand covered mine, lacing fingers. "Then I'll prove it to you," he said huskily, and he leaned toward me again.
This time i couldn't move. Frozen to the spot, i closed my eyes and felt his mouth come down on mine, felt my own lips part to accept him, felt him slide inside me, felt the urge to melt against him, hold him close, hold him dear.

But it was all a sham and i knew it. Balling my hands into fists, i shoved hard and pulled herself away from him.
"That's not your heart," I said a bit breathlessly, staring up into his dark face. "That's your libido." i licked my lips, trying to deny my own reaction to his seduction but my hands were trembling. "Besides, the blackmailing period is over," I insisted. "I don't have to pretend to love you anymore. And you don't have to pretend to love me."
our gazes met and locked but in seconds, the spell was broken. The door swung open and her sister streamed into the room.
"Oh, there they are!" she called out. “looks like you are already inseparable. So have you set the date yet?”
Sameer: “ we were thinking june actually
Sapna: looking at me “ so what do you say bhabi”

I was in an awkward situation not knowing what to say. It was like a nightmare which was never ending and I was going deeper and deeper into it. I looked at Sameer for some clue but he was totally at ease and was having a good time with his kid sister.
Sapna: by the way mom is throwing a party at the farm this weekend and she expects both of you to come to the party and spend the night at the farm to carry on the family tradition.
Me: “what?????”
Sameer: covering up immediately. “oh she means yes. Don’t you honey”.
Me: what? Oh ummm I mean this Saturday? Ummm actually”
Sameer: actually she wanted to go with me to goa this Saturday but tell mom not to worry we will postpone our goa trip for next week. Cos we have our whole life in front of us don’t we honey” saying that he winked me as if daring me to spill the beans and call his bluff.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 12:45 AM