Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
he was brushing his cock very hard on my pussy now as if he is fucking me in the standing position and I also started moving my hips in the rhythm with his strokes. I tried to pull away from him to try to tell him to make it till the bedroom but he did not give me a chance to either pull away or utter a word. His lips never left mine and kept on sucking the juices out of tongue and his fingers doing magic on my already erect nipple. With his other hand he lifted my dress from behind and started stroking my ass pulling it more and more on him. I tried to insert my hands between our body to open his zip and pull out his lund as I was quite desperate to get fucked now and by this man only but then suddenly he pulled away from me leaving me hot and breathless.

I looked at him there was passion in his eyes and then without uttering a word he left my flat leaving me staring after him. I stood there just like a statue for sometime he had closed the door while going. Another 5/10 mins passed like this. I took off my sandals and stood in front of the mirron observing myself. My lips had swollen becos of the punishment they had just received at the hands of Sameer. My left breast was out of my dress and my nipples were swollen. My cheeks red with shame, wine and what not.

Then my door bell rang. Sameer had decided to come back I ran towards the door. Happy like a teenager girl and opened the door. My neighbour sharma was standing in front me. he was holding a bag in his hands. He was the last person I was expecting at this time. He was just sating at me and then I realized that my breast is out and I hurriedly inserted it back inside my dress but the damage was done. He had seen what he wanted to (he had seen and done enough already). I stammers “Mr sharma, how come you at this time?”.

Uday: dipti ji your left your clothes last night I just came to return them. In fact I had come 2/3 times but u were not home. just now I heard some noice so I came over.
I was wondering how much noise had he heard. Should I invite him in. will he behave nicely today. It was quite late and it will send him a wrong signal so I just took the bag from his hands and quickly added. Tks a lot for all I did and sorry for last night I wasn’t quite myself and without bothering to hear his reply I closed the door shut.

My heart was beating so fast as if I had just been in a race trace. It had been another eventul day so I went to sleep as I was feeling damn tired.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 12:37 AM