Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Oh, dear. Now i’d done it. i looked at sameer, then his mother, expecting them both to be angry. But sameer was looking baffled and his mother was staring at me as though she weren’t quite sure if I was sane or not. Had i blown the whole charade?

I saw his mothers eyes widen at my comment. She thought for sometime and then she stood up. Well Sameer this party did not go exactly as I had planned for you. Any ways you two enjoy yourselves now but I have to leave now. Im feeling very tired now. I’ll send these ladies away so the two of you can have some privacy. Enjoy the dinner and the drinks.

And then turning towards me her mother said we will meet again. I’ll forward to it.
I was alarmed hearing this and my eyes became wide. Same just smiled and winked at me. then his mother disappeared and we were left alone.
Sameer held my hand tole me come one lets have something. Now that the vultures are gone let us enjoy this evening.
Me: Sameer what is all this (I liked calling him Sameer, atleast today I had the right to call him by his name) bcos I was his saviour tonite.
Sameer: don’t worry you did good today. Tmrw after the dinner I’ll find a way to clear you out of this mess. Don’t worry. Till such time lets just pretend that we are lovers and by saying this he moved his arms around my shoulders and his fingers were on my naked flest.

I shuddred at his touch. There was something in the way he touched becos every time we made physical contact a certain current passed between our bodies. His touch was very special. It conveyed so many messages to me. it was not jus a normal touch. It was like a caress. As if hes hand is making love to my shoulder. There was different feel to his touch. And I loved it. But I should not like it. I’m already committed to someone else. Pretending in front of his mother was ok now what was the need to pretend.

This club is owned by mother he said as if reading my thoughts and without warning he cupped my breasts in his hands. And gave me a kiss again. This time I also joined in the act of kissing and I kissed him back. He gave me a tight squeeze on my breasts and just when I wanted more out of his kiss he left me and withdrew his face from me. he gestured over his shoulder and told me that the waiter coming towards us was his mothers favourite.

He ordered wine for us and fish fingers and some light snacks. I was totally under his spell. In his company the time just went by and without knowing I was on my 3rd glass of wine while going through my meal. He was an amazing talker and he spoke about so many things. He was very knowledgeable. The dinner got over quicker than I wanted to and we both were in his car on our way back.
“do you think in the end your mother believed it?" I asked him.
"It doesn’t really matter. I think she’s finally starting to accept the fact that I’m not marrying anyone, especially not someone she pushes at me."
I was quiet for a moment, then said softly, "She loves you, you know."
He glanced at mee. "Of course she loves me. That’s just the problem."
"Be kind to her." "You’re lucky you have such a caring mother."
He didn’t answer, but he did insist on accompanying me to my door. As we waited for the elevator to arrive, i turned to him and smiled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 30-06-2020, 12:27 AM