Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
The woman had to be shocked by the news, but she didn’t let it show. But I definitely could not hide my surprise and my mouth opened and remained like that

"Well, sameer," i said softly. "You might have let me know."
"I wanted it to be a surprise," he told me smoothly.
"Oh, I’m surprised," Mrs. Kochar said, fixing him with a steely glare. "Surprised and utterly unconvinced."

Despite her harsh words, Mrs. kochar stretched out a hand and took one of mine.
"Come sit with me, my dear," she said firmly. "I want to get to know you. And I want to hear every detail of your supposed love for my son."
I fixed my boss with a stare. He was totally at ease and looking at me with mock eyes. My heart began to race. I hadn’t been prepared for quite this hostile a reception and i looked to Sameer for a rescue. But he appeared to be enjoying my position. He was the one who had put me there but Luckily, he obliged.
"Later, Mother," he said, just as firmly as his mother had spoken. "Right now, I think dipti and I should lead the others in a dance."

i noted the look between the two of them and instinct tol me i was being thrust into an argument that had been going on long before I arrived. But there was no time for analysis, as sameer was taking me into his arms and i was immediately intoxicated by his clean male scent.
For a few minutes the rhythm of the music and the power of his body against mines threatened to send me reeling. But i regained my senses slowly, and as i did, i realized they were the only ones dancing, and that all the others had formed a circle around us and were staring intently.

"It’s almost all women," i whispered as i looked around the room. "Sameer, what is going on?" (well it was a start. This was the first time I had called him by us first name). well the situation certainly demanded it and I was not at all prepared for what was taking place all around me. this man had taken my by complete surprise and still he was keeping me in dark about his intentions.

We were surrounded by youn women aged between 22 to 27 and all were wearing expensive clothes and were looking breathtaking beautiful. Each and every one of them could have been a super model or a film actress.
"It’s a marriage mart," he told me with a grimace. "My mother’s idea. She’s brought in every eligible woman she could find — daughters of her friends, mostly. I was supposed to pick a bride from among them."
I stared up at him. "You’re not serious!"
He shrugged lightly, as though it was nothing really out of the ordinary. "I have certain responsibilities, according to my mother. One of them is to marry and procreate. Carry on the family name." His mouth twisted. "Something I have resisted for a good long time. She’s almost as disappointed in that as she is in the fact that I went into computers instead of medicine."
I let myself relax a little closer to him. "Partial to doctors, is she?"
"Definitely. I come from a long line of them."
"I see. So you’re a rebel."

"I prefer to see myself as an independent thinker." He gave me a quick smile. "But since I failed her there, she thinks I owe her a wife and family. And she is annoyingly proactive about it."
i finally understood. "So that is why we’re pretending…."
He quickly stopped my words with a kiss and locked my lips with his. I gasped.
"Quiet," he reminded me with a significant look. "The point about pretending is that you do it secretly."
Then his gaze dropped to my lips and his eyes darkened. "But to be convincing, we really ought to do more of that kissing," he murmured, and immediately followed through on the suggestion.

This was the pretending part, I reminded myself groggily, yet it was hard to keep that in mind when his mouth was so hot and his tongue was searching for a response from mine. The room faded and all i could concentrate on was the sense of him, so large, so strong, and so very delicious. Everything seemed to be spinning around me. I could not concentrate on anything but the man in front of me.
But all that came to an end as the music died away and those watching crowded closer. A tall, redheaded woman with a superior air was the first to speak.
"Is this true, sameer?" she demanded, stepping forward. "Are you really engaged?"
Samer dbangd an arm around my shoulders in a protective gesture. "It’s true, Shilpa. I’m finally spoken for."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:49 PM