Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
The Cascade was a swanky private club. After I wore the dress I looked my self in the mirro and was very glad i’d worn the blue silk dress — though iassumed it must belong to one of his many rumored paramours. He had been right — it fit like a glove. This dress actually clung to me like a second skin and was so excat fitting that all my curves were on the display in this dress. My breasts were looking enormous due to the tight fit and the outline and exact shape of my breasts could easily be made out in this dress. It was a strapless dress so both my shoulders were bare and the faint outline of my bra could be seen. This was the first time I was wearing a dress without my bra and with my shoulders bare. The dress had to be worn bit lower so the top of my cleavages were slightly over exposed displaying my milky white breasts and my soft shoulders.

I slowly stepped out of the cabin. Boss was staning in the hall way waiting ofr me and when I saw the look in his eyes as I came out of the cabin all ready to go, i felt the kind of thrill i used to get as a kid at the fair when the roller coaster went into a steep dive.
i glanced at him as we made our way toward the lobby, noting that he looked awfully good himself. Then i had to smile. What a hypocrite i was! After all, if sameer was a troll, I probably would have called his bluff and opted for the cops. But he was attractive. In fact, he was downright gorgeous, and here i was, wondering how a small idea of cleaning his cabin to take away my boredon had turned into this.

We took the elevator and came down and I sat in his car. He drove slowly as if hes not in a hurry or as if hes still trying to make up his mind whether I was fit enough to go with him to where ever he wanted me to come. He did not even bother to give me any background as to what I was supposed to do or say and whom were we supposed to see at this so called party. He drove into the gates of the club as the gatekeeper and all around him saluted at us the moment they spotted his car entering.
we hesitated just outside the entrance. At the parking lot Sameer explained that the party was being given for him by his mother, and hearing this I become kore nervous A small orchestra was playing a Strauss waltz against a background of the clinking of expensive crystal mixed with light conversation. i shook my head. The party even sounded upper crust. Do I really belong here is said ot myself.

"Ready?" he asked, folding my hand into the crook of his arm.
I looked up into his blue eyes and wrinkled my nose. "I don’t know," i said impishly. "Pretending to be in love with you won’t be easy."
He laughed softly and i felt a warm glow spreading deep inside.
Funny, but he’d been laughing a lot and i found i really liked it. His humor had improved ever since his eyes had lit up at the sight of seening me all dressed up.

It had been a long time since a man this handsome and of this staus had looked at me like that. It had been a long time since I’d made any attempt to produce that sort of reaction. I could see low class people the taxi drivers, the bus conducters the ramalals of other offices and the wathman etc look at me or correction stare at me but then for them I’m like over the moon but it was not every day a man this rich and of this statuse looked at me like the way he was looking and it made me feel quite proud of myself. (what will I say to my husband If he ever found our about the feelings I was beginning to develop for this man)

My prolonged absent husband had left me with so much pain,. But sameer was reminding me of what it was like to be admired by an attractive man — how delicious it could be.

"If we try real hard," he said, leaning close so that his warm breath tickled my ear, "I think we can work something out. Practice makes perfect."
i heard the sensual promise in his tone and i spared him a fleeting smile, though a voice inside was scolding, "You should not be flirting with this man!" and I knew it was right. But i told myself that we were just getting in the right mood for the parts that we were about to play. And i almost believed it.
We swept into the room. For a moment, i was blinded by the flash from the chandeliers, but as my vision cleared, I realized we were strolling into a small crowd that parted like the Red Sea at our approach. And then we were standing in front of a tall, regal woman with iron gray hair and proud blue eyes.
"Mother," sameer was saying. "I’d like you to meet someone very special. This is dipti Bhatnagar. She has graciously consented to be my wife."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:46 PM