Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
The lights came on and the room spun as i whirled. my gaze rose, taking in the impeccable Italian suit, the crisp white shirt, the extravagantly wide shoulders, the smooth, tan skin…and finally stared up into sameer’s cool blue gaze.

I stammered. “me no. ummm I was just trying to clean up yr files and put them in an orderly manner.
Sameer: “but I just caught you burglarizing my office."
"I was not burglarizing your office," i said indignantly and started to go out
"Not so fast," he murmured and caught my wrist, his gaze trailing down the graceful curve of my neck and back again.
my eyes were wary, hiding any emotions behind a calm facade. The thick curls of my hair were rebelling against the professional twist and i tried to tame them with my fingers.

Boss was in a funny mood today. He looked at me with mocking eyes.”You know this cabinet is strictly off limits to the office staff.i keep my most confidential files here and you are found red handed attempting to take out files from this cabinet.
Me: “I was only trying to re arrange yr files in an alphabetical order since there was nothing else to do. Why will I take your confidential files out of here”
Boss: "You’re the one I caught rifling through my files." He grinned at me.
"Well, don’t worry, my fastidious little burglar," he said, his laughter dying away. "I’m not attempting a seduction. I’m only considering a little blackmail."
That startled me. "Blackmail?"
"Yes." His hand slid down to catch hold of my fingers. "Here’s how it works. Do what I want you to do — or face the consequence."

my shoulders sagged. "What do you want me to do?" i asked, glaring at him.
"Nothing very terrible," he said soothingly. "All I need is that you come with me to a party I have to attend tonight."
i searched his eyes, looking for the catch. "That’s it?" His slow smile reappeared. "No. There’s one more thing." He raised my fingers to his lips. "You have to pretend to be in love with me," he said, just before he kissed my fingers.

. "You’re crazy," i said breathlessly. i could still feel the kiss on my skin and the area tingled. "I…I can’t do that."
"Then you’ll go to jail."
het finally let go of my fingers and i backed a step away.
"Why?" i asked simply. "Why do you want me to do this?"
"Because I’m about to walk into the lion’s den," he told me smoothly. "And it occurs to me I could use a shield."
i shook my head. "I’m afraid I’m not very good at deciphering riddles. Why don’t you just tell me?"
"You’ll figure it out soon enough. But first things first," he added, looking me up and down. "You’ll need to change."
"Sorry," I said, tossing my head. "I kind of like me the way I am."
"Your clothes," he explained patiently. "The party is at the Cascade. Your skirt and dress aren’t dressy enough." Reaching into a closet at the back of his office, he pulled out a dress and held it up for me to see. "What do you think of this? I’ll bet it will fit."
i gasped softly. Turquoise silk as soft as gossamer floated over a royal blue sheath with a snug, beaded bodice. Involuntarily, I reached out to touch i
. "Oh," i said softly.

"Here. Put it on."
I looked up into his eyes and then I lifted my chin rebelliously as i backed away. "I haven’t said I would do it yet," i reminded him. I was trying hard to think was there any catch in his offer?
He sighed. "You’ll look fantastic in this thing and you know it. Certainly it will look better than prison stripes. Come on, dipti" His mouth twisted cynically. "Be my love."
i flashed him a glare but then bit my lip, thinking. "Tell you what," i said at last. I’ll do it for you”
"Get dressed, Dipti," he said quietly, touching my cheek with his forefinger, setting off a trail of sensation. "We’re late. And I plan to make quite an entrance, and oh yes this dress that you are going to wear, you can not wear this with a bra. Its backless you see and its also shoulder less so if you wear a bra then the straps of yr bra will look ugly on this dress”.

I was red in the face by the way he spoke to me and then he walked out as if to give me time to think about it or get dressed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:44 PM