Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
The next day when I got up it took me a while to figure out how and why I’m in this pink nighty and I realized that my clothes which I wore the preious day were left at sharmas flat. Well I had no courage to go and ask for them atleaslt not today. I prepared a heavy breakfast for me as I was feeling very hungra and got dressed for work. I decided to wear a red dress and a black skirt and red sandals for work and painted my finger nails red to go with the dress. I put little sindoor in my maang today and wore matching red bangeles and put light make up and red lipstick. I studied my self in the mirror and had to admit that I looked really pretty today. (was I dressing up for Sameer). The thought of him made my cheeks go red again. Why was I acting like a teenager whenever I thought of him. should I dare ask him of what he did with my panty.

I left for work. Once I reached my office my eyes were searching for ramlal. I was determined to keep him away from me today. I will not allow that man any where near me. i sat at my chair and was waiting for the staff to arrive. Surprisingly ramlal was no where to be seen. I had expected him to come running to me today but to my surpise it appeared as if he had not come to work today which was surprising. I entered the boss’s cabin to check whether boss had come before me by any chance though it was not likely. The boss had so far not come. So I went back and sat down on my seat waiting……
I sat the whole day without uttering a word to any one just surfing the web on the computer. By afternoon 4:00 I got bored so I decided to find my self something to keep me occupied. I went inside the boss’s cabin again and decided to clean up his cabin to keep me occupied.

so I started cleaning up his cabin. I wiped his desk and started arranging his papers.there were hardly any as he had not come at all yesterday. I opened his file cabinet and started organising his files alphabetically.

i moved toward the wooden filing cabinet, hoping the drawers weren’t locked. The first drawer pulled open with no problem, but the files were not kept orderly.
"Looking for something, dipti?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:44 PM