Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Once it was over I was desperate to get out of this flat. I did not care much for the food now. so I pushed sharm away from me. it was just too embarrassing for me to look at him. so I just went without uttering word. Even sharma had no courage or no words to say me to keep me in his flat. Probably he understood my situation. I picked up the nighty that he had given me and opened his door and just peeped in the gallery to see if any one was around. Thankfully there was no one so I grabbed my pruse and rushed out and ran straight to my flat. Once I reached my flat I took a sigh or relief.

What was happening to me? was I losing control. Were my sexual desires increasing so much that I could not control any more. Was it so obvious that every male I come across can see my hunger for sex that I’m so deprived of it. All these emotions took over me but for the time being I had no answer to any of these questions but I was determined to find out over the long weekend. But for now I was feeling too tired to cook or eat anything so I just decided to have a quick shower and wipe off the smell of ramlal and sharma off my boday.today I had allowed 2 strangers to molest me and to some extent participated in the act. Though both the times there was no penetration but the writing was on the wall loud and clear for what was due to come in the near future. Just thinking of it made my cheeks go all red. Ramlal, sharma and to some extent gawde all these males I despised and never even thougth in my wildest dreams to have sex with them.then came the image of my boss.

Young and handsome, so good looking dashing Sameer. Hmmm he was a different matter all together. Today whole day I did not see him in the office but to some extent I felt that I had missed him in the office. Would I be able to say no to him if the situation arises? I did not feel so. While thinking all this I started to feel wet down below. I started pinching my nipples. Again and again the handsome face of Sameer kochar was coming in front of my eyes. That’s where it had all started. The day of the interview. He had me completely under my spell. I was feeling the heat in my thighs now. I remembered how he had come behind me in his cabin the first day at work at the coffee machine.

I inserted my fingers inside my vagina. I was fully wet. Just the mere that of that handsome rascal could do this to me. I started fingering my pussy slowly and tried thinking of my husband. Our wedding night. But as my ghoongat was lifted instead of my husband it was my boss stating in my eyes, telling me how beautiful I looked. I increased the speed of my fingering. I was getting laid on the bed by him and he was coming on top of me. ufffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh and while he was removing my bra I had my explosion. I reached the point of ecstacy and had a terrific orgasm. I stopped fingering myself. It was over so quickly. I felt guilty after completion of the job. It was bad on my part to dream of another man as I was married and fully devoted to my husband. I must control my self. Thinking of all this I fell asleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:40 PM