Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Me: eat it pls eat it. You wanted it badly no.. now take it. Ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh
I increased the speed of my hips and he was understood my situation and started licking with more pressure. With his right hand he started pressing my breasts violently hurting me as if hes trying to rip it out of my body as he had to literally reach out for my breasts his grip on it was very firm and hurting but I was beyond a care now.
Me: aaaaahh do it do it. Take me now plssssssssssss take me right nowwwwww. Ummmmmmmmmm
And then I exploded. I had the best orgasm ever encountered in my life and I stopped moving my hips and releaxed my body. My body was rocking with the burst of orgasm after orgasm it was like having a multiple orgasm and I had to thank this man for it. Sharma was looking at me now with passionate eyes. My whole body was glistening with sweat and saliva. Sharma was parting my legs and now he was coming on top of me. but after my orgasm my madness was over and sanity was creeping back in but sharma was preparing himself in position to enter my pussy hole. I was ready for the fuck a minute back just before I had my orgasm but now I was not sure.

Me: no don’t do this pls no not this far.
I closed my thighs tightly together and pulled sharma on me to avoid getting fucked by him.
Me: please let me know we both got carried away now we must get back to our senses.
I was pleading with him now but he was still not done.he started kissing me on my lips probably to shut me off and same time he was thrusting his cock on my stomach and thigs. I started to move my hips and he started brushing his dock over my legs and thighs. I was not allowing him to enter my pussy but same time was encouraging him to brush his lund over my body. I wanted him to have a discharge so I kissed him back and put my tongue inside his tounge. I grabbed his hair and started pulling his hair like he was pressing my breasts. I was thrusting my hips up and down and encouraged him to increase his speed. Mr sharma wanted to fuck me desperately becose he tried to get up but I wrapped my arms tightly around him and also wrapped my legs around him and pinned him there and kept on pushing him to the limit.

Sharma: dipti you are soooo hot. Tumhari choot mein lund daalne vala tumhare husband bahut lucky hai. aaj pls mujhe chodne do na.
Me: sharma ji mujhe jane do pls. main sirf apne husband ke saath sex kar sakti ho. Aapko maine itna mazaa diya hai pls mujhe mat chodo. Aap aise hi apne lund ko ghisate rahiye.

By listening these dirty words from my mouth sharma was getting very excited and he increased his speed and I also scratch his back with my finger nails. I knew that if he stops now he will not have his orgasm and he was trying to slow down whenever he was nearing orgasm to prolong the pleasure. He was slowing down again.

I started encouraging him oh pls do it. Give me pleasure. I can feel your cock on my pussy. Pls do it. Aaaahaahhhhh I feel like havin sex. Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Sharma got very excited hearing this and continued i took hold of his mouth and started kissing him now. we both were shaking up and down and I slightly opened my legs to allow his lund to brush on my pussy as I was actually getting ready for a fuck now. at this point if sharma had inserted his lund in my choot I would not have said no but sharma was on the edge of his explotion.

Sharma: oh what a body you have. Mere lund ko apni choot me le lo na plsss. and then he exploded. His hot cum was flowing all over my thigs and pussy lips. i was relived that I got over so quicky. And held him tightly over me and giving him confort of my body and to allow his discharge to flow smoothly. It was over (thankfully without a fuck).
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:33 PM