Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I was almost yelling in excitement. The next moment Uday was licking my entire left breast while he fondled the right. I was reaching down to feel his hardness. I wanted to grab his naked lund in my hand and feel its hardness. As I did that Uday started to suck on my right nipple with full force as if trying to draw milk from it. He was now kneading my left breast very intimately and giving me immense pleasure. When he finished with my breasts, I looked at them and dropped my eyelids in shame as they were almost shining with his saliva in the dim light. My nipples were fully swollen by his oral attack. I grabbed his lund in my hand. He had a very good tool. His lund was fully erect and was very big. I felt the entire length of his lund in my hand by running my hands up and down and he also thrusted his lund more onto my hands and started fucking my hand with his lund and I grabbed it really hard. I felt his balls and pulled back the skin of his lund and felt the tip of his lund. There were a few drops of pre cum on his lund. The pleasure drops as my husband used to call it.

Uday was on top of me now completely and licked my face and neck. This is the first time any person apart from my husband was on top of my body. I was definitely getting more pleasures than what my hubby had given me so far. As Uday caressed my breasts sensuously, our lips met again now in the most sensuous way. We were chewing each othes lips and sharing our saliva. Uday then got up and started concentrating down my body.
Uday: can you please turn over once.
I was lying on the sofa and now turned over and was in a prone condition with my face on the soft sofa.

My huge gaand remained fully exposed to his eyes. I lifted my gaand shamelessly to help him get a better view. Uday now spread my thighs and settled his face on ass crack and started licking me there.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

I was trembling in excitement. Uday was also getting very excited as my full ass was in front of his face. He initially tenderly stroked each globe of her big gaand and then moved his fingers toward the crack between my ass cheeks and parted them wide to look at my fart hole. Uday then started licking and biting the firm flesh of my naked gaand. He then started fingering my asshole very tenderly.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! .

I was gasping with each stroking of his finger. He fingered my asshole and licked it so much that I was feeling my asshole was getting slightly parted and must be looking bigger now. I also spread my ass further so that I could allow the ultimate.
Then he turned me over and started kissing my pussy lips.
Me: uuuuuuuuuuuu what are you doinggggggg??????? I was literally thrusting my hips in his mouth now. he put his tongue inside my pussy and started licking it and I lifted my hips and started brushing my hips up and down as if we were having a fuck session. I grabbed his head and pushed his mouth deepere and deeper and was same time thrusting my hips up and down. I lifted my legs and wrapped it around his head and was pulling him inside my pussy deeper and deeper.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:32 PM