Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
“how can I let you go now, today pls don’t stop me. I can not control my self any longer. Pls let me have you plssss. Lets enjoy today I know you are longing for this”
Me: no I cant,. Its wrong. Aaaah what are you doing you are hurting me. pls don’t press my breasts so hard. Let me go naa. Ummmmm sharma ji you are hurting my breasts pls don’t do that.
My mouth was saying on thing but my body another. I held sharma by his hair and pressed his head more towards my neck and also started thrusting my breast in his hand. He was squeezing my breasts and now his lower body was fully on me. he was pushing me down on the sofa and was climbing over me. he ripped open my nighty and now I was fully topless in front of him.
Me: please let me go now. this is going too far. Pls find a way to stop this. Aaaaaaha what are you doing. This is not right. Its wrong. Im married, I have a husband plsss nooooooooo.

however, I was feeling like am in heaven. I thoroughly enjoyed the squeezing and it seemed to me as if his fondling was going on, and on, and on. My erect boobs and nipples grew to their full size due to this hot action and simultaneously I was fully wet within my pussy. I was slowly pushing my soft round hips to his crotch and feeling his absolutely khada lund.

Uday sharma now moved his right hand from my boobs and slowly took it down my upper naked body to my navel. He circled my navel and fingered it in rhythmic motion.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I was discharging soft moans as I was wetting my pussy with my fluids. sharma now gradually eyeing my honey pot and after caressing my naked waist region, he pushed his hand on top of my love spot. I felt his fingers were touching my pubic bush and he was gently playing with the thin hairs there. Out of natural reflexes I closed my legs a bit, but he thumped my buttocks with his pelvis to indicate that he did not like my action. I parted my legs again in the lying posture and he swiftly pulled the nighty off me totally and it came off almost instantly. Alarm bells rang in my head and I tried to grab my last decent clothing.

please dont take it off. I will become full nude. Pls don’t take me. nooo not her not on the sofa plssss.

I want to see you naked. I have longed for this moment form the first time I saw you entering yr flat with yr husband. That was the moment I decided that I must have you one day. You were looking so sexy and pure.
Me: Uday (calling him by his first name now), please understand. There is another person between us and hes my husband. This thing can not go anywhere.
Uday: you look so very beautiful without clothes. Your figure is so sexy even after marriage. Ummmm. Today you are all mine. aaj mujhe mat roko pls.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:31 PM