Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
This time sharma sat very close to me and in such a way that his entire body was touching mine. Our thighs, legs shoulders and everything. He immediately resumed his earlier position and kept his feet on mine again as if they belonged there. This time instead of keeping his hand on the sofa he directly put his hand across me and kept his hand on my shoulder very openly. Before I could protest he whispered in my ears “today I’m really missing my wife. We always used to sit like this together and watch movies in the evenings, I’m so greatful to you that you have agreed to stay in my flat today and take away my loneliness” he whispered this words in my ear but while talking his lips were totally touching my ear and I fet a very arousing sensation in my ears. His hands which were resting on my shoulder had now come in front over my shoulder and his fingers were brushing my breasts.

My heart beats had increased as he had slowly started to cup my breast with his hand.

He turned his face towards me and whispered something in my ear. I could not hear a word he said but his lips had touched my earlobes while he whispered as if he was kissing my ears.
I asked him again what did you say?
This time he kept his hand on my right check and said in a very husky tone “your body is very soft”. His thumb was very close to my lips. at the same time he cupped my entire left breast in his hand and gave it a soft squeeze. “you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen”. He was pressing my breasts with his hands now.
Me “I should probably go home now”.

Sharma: (ignoring what I said continued whispering) it will be so nice to lie on top of you. Yr body will be so soft.
While saying this his legs were moving all over my legs. He had turned sideways towards me. and had lifted his left leg and kept it over my legs in such a way that now his lund was poking me on my thighs. His hand was travelling down now slowly caressing my neck and feeling my upper body. He cupped my right breast with his right hand and now both my breasts were in his hands. He was brushing his cock on my legs and his feet was travelling up and down my legs.

He was whispering something in my ears and his words were not very clear or maybe I wasn’t listening as there was too many things happening on my body. “you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I’ve been dreaming of this since long”. His lips were now on my cheeks he was talking to me but I could feel his sliva on my cheeks and he was feeling my cheeks my ears with his lips. The wine was also taking its effect on me and I could not push him away. He was storking his lund on my thighs and kissing my cheeks. His right hand had now entered the night goan and his palm was totally on my naked breast. this was the first direct touch on my breast and I was longing for this touch since long. But this was wrong. So wrong.

Me: what are you doing sharma ji. This is wrong pls control yr self.
Sharma “oh you have such lovely lips” and he attacked my lips. he immediately lowered his fact to give me a lip kiss but I immediately turned my face away but before I could do that he had already tasted my lips. His hands were now muscling my breasts.
Me: I made a mistake coming here. Pls leave me now. don’t do it sharmaji. Pls I beg you.
Sharma was still trying to kiss my lips I had kept my face away. He was madly kissing my cheeks and pressing my breasts at the same time brushing his lund over my thigs. He inseted his hand in my nighty and started fondling my bare breasts pushing me over the edge and also gave up trying to kiss my lips and instead starting kissing my neck.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:31 PM