Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Sharma: please try this wine. I tried it recently its very good. Its called Riviera. Very good in taste and good for health also.

Saying that he poured me a glass of wine and also poured one for him.
Sharma: I’ll just bring some snacks. Would you like to watch a movie.

I said it’s fine with me. and he started making popcorns in the microover and I started sipping wine from his glass.

Mr. sharma brough some cashew nuts, pop corns and inserted a dvd in the player.
Sharma: may I dim the lights if you don’t mind. It gives a good theatre like effect. I said its ok with me.
Mr. sharma turned off all the lights and now it was totally dark in the room.

This time mr. sharma sat right next to me on the sofa and we both started watching the movie. As I was sipping my wine I was beginning to relax. It was a romantic movie about a working lady having an affair with her office colleague without the knowledge of her husband. The heroine of the movie was very pretty and in the present scene she was being shown as a good wife taking care of the husband and then getting into her bed at night and kissing scene was about to start.
Mr. sharma whispered in my ears. This heroine is so good looking. She looks just like you.
Me: oh come on sharma ji. I’m nothing compared to this girl.

Sharma: dipti ji you are much better looking that this girl. And your breasts are also much bigger and shapely as compered to this heroine.
By saying this mr.sharma poked his finger in my breast as if it was very normal. But thankfully it was just touch and go. My cheecks became so read hearing sharmaji making a reference to my breasts especially when he had just seen them naked a while ago and knew exactly how they look and how big were they. I could not say anything I just managed a weat “sharma ji aap bhi na”.

The scene was warming up. The husband was removing his wifes clothes. Mr. sharma leaned forward on the table to pick up the box of pop corns and as he stretched forward his left leg touched my leg he picked up the box from the table but made no attempt to remove his leg.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:30 PM