Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Mr. sharma was standing in fron of the mirror wearing a white coloured pyjama and was fondling his dick over the cloth of his pyjamas. He had a hard on and he was holding his dick in his hand over the pyjamas, not sure whether he was trying to masturbate or hide his erection. The moment I came out he tooks his hands away with a start but had taken sufficient pause before removing his hand to allow me to see properly as to what he was trying to do.

Sharma: oh didn’t expect you to come out so soon. Come lets sit in the drawing room.

The bulge of his erection over his pyjamas was very visible. Perhaps he was tying to show me his erection and proboably seduce me with it. As I sat at the sofa I saw two wine glasses and a bottle of brandy. Mr. sharma poured me a stiff brandy and said pls drink the contents of this in 1 gulp it will prevent you from getting cold.

I took the brandy and gulped it down. I felt the burning sensation in my body as the liquid travelled down my throat but same time I felt quick relief from the cold as well. The moment I placed my glass on the table mr. sharma poured more brandy in my glass. I looked at him in protest but he told me that 1 glass will not do good to me. so I gulped down the 2nd glass also.

I was now feeling the heat of the brandy right upto my stomach and was feelilng very relieved now. mr. sharma asked me whether I had prepared anything for dinner at home.
I suddently realized that today since I came home very late I don’t have anything to eat at home so I shook my head and told him that I must go now as I have to cook my food.

Sharma: you think I will let you cook food in this condition. What are neighbours there for? I brought a parcel of chicken fried rice, chilly chicken and gravy chicken fm the market and this should be enough for both of us. Pls allow me to host yr dinner today. You never give me the opportunity.
Me: but I do not want to inconvenience you. U must also be tired.
Sharma: ji I’m more bored than tired. I was always looking forward for this opportunity and besides you are not feeling very well today I don’t want any harm to come to you. What will your husband say to me that I did not take good care of you in his absence? Plseas don’t feel shy and relax. This is also yr home.
I was actually feeling very relaxed now as I was only a door away from my flat. And besides this I owed it to sharma ji from saving me from ramlal’s clutches today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:28 PM