Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Before ramlal could enter sharma ji blocked his enterance and offered his hand to ramlal and said “apka bahut bahut shukriya madame ka khayal rakhne ke liye, good night” and he slammed to the door on his face. I took a sigh of relief as if a disaster was prevented. Under the present circumstance I could not help but thank sharma ji inwardly for saving me from a very ebarassing situation. I would have surely ended up on the bed with that rascal if I had not met sharma ji in the lift. ( how easily did I get carried away with my emotions). What was I thinking of? Bringing a low class man to my flat and giving him a clear signal that I was willing to get laid on the bed for him. .

Sharmaji after closing the door came towards me and gestured me to sit on the sofa. I was feeling very relaxed for the first time since the afternoon and gladly took his offer and sat on the sofa. My clothes were completely wet. My blouse was clining to my chest and my bra was clearly visible. Sharmaji came and sat on the same sofa quite close to me. he was looking very pleased with himself.

Sharma: this is the first time that you have come to my flat dipti ji. I was calling you so many times. I always wanted you to come to my flat so that I can show you my hospitality. Ummm by the way your clothes are all wet. I think I should be having some of my ex wifes clothes in my wardrobe they should fit you completely. Y don’t you come with me to the bedroom I will give you some dry clothes before you get wet.

Saying that sharma caught my arm and pushed me towards the bedroom. I felt goosebumps all over my body as this was the first time I allowed sharma to come this close to me. I started walking towards his bedroom with sharma’s hands on my arms. we went inside his bedroom and I was left to wonder whether it will be a good idea to stay in his flat for late or should I excuse my self and go home now. I entered the bed room. Sharmaji had kept 3 different sets of clothes on the bed and told me to choose which ever I felt like wearing and I will make coffee for you in the meantime.

Saying this he went out of the room. I closed the door and went to the bed to inspect the clothes. I was also shivering due to continuously wearing wet clothes from so long and desperately wanted to get out these wet clothes. I checked the clothes. There was 1 white coloured nighty which was quite transparent looking and another one was a light coloured yellow one. Both the nighties were very transparent and light coloured so I picked up the third one. This one was a pink coloured nighty. i was surprised to note that sharma did not keep any set of undergarments on the bed and only left nighties on the bed. Withouth thinking I started removing my wet saree. I completely removed my saree and opened my blouse. I was debating whether I should keep the bra on or remove it. Little did I knew that sharma would be watching me from the keyhole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:27 PM