Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Without thinking I was pressing his hand more onto my breasts by tightening my arms giving him a very loud and clear go ahead signal. Ramlal knew at this moment that he had me where he wanted me and he took my hand and placed it over his cock and closed my fist onto it and gave 2/3 jerks with my hands up and down as if to signal me to play with his cock. I did not know where to go at this point and I held on to his cock even though he had taken his hands away now to make full use of his other hand also and he inserted his hand between our bodies and now started pressing my breasts with his left hand also.

Ramlal was now fondling both my breasts and I was giving him a hand job in the moving auto. Since it was still raining outside and quite dark our actions were not very clearly visible to the auto driver and I kept on jerking ramlal’s lund which was fully erect by now with my left hands and encouraging him to go on pressing my breasts. The nipples of my breasts had become very tight due to his continuous pressing and I wanted to remove my blouse and deseperately wanted him to suck my breasts which was not possible in present circumstances. I wanted this journey to go on and on. Ramlal was well aware of my condition and he wanted to ensure that he makes full use of the opportunity given he put his mouth on the back of neck and gave me soft kiss.

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. Maine sharam ke mare apna mooh uski chati mein chupa liya. Uski garam saanse meri neck pe mujhe ek ajeeb si gudgudi kar rahi thi aur meri puri body mein ek alag sa current daud gaya. ramlal ab baar baar mujhe neck pe kiss kar raha tha. aur dheere dheere mere left ear ke paas bhi apne honthon se mujhe gudgudi kar raha tha. I was sure that auto rickshaw driver must be watching this from the mirror as he had slowed down the auto rickshaw and we were now going very slowly. I did not have the courage to look up to find out whether the auto drive was watching us or not. I just continued to keep my eyes closed and preteneded as if no one is watching us. Ramlal ne apne lelft hand se meri breast chod di aur mere cheeks pe haath rakh ke mera chehra uthane ki koshish kar raha tha. main samajh chuki thi ko voh mere hothon ko choomna chahta hai aur main bhi ab bahut utavali ho chuki thi. Main uski pant ki zip khol ke uske lund ko apne haath mein pakadna chahti thi. Maine dheere dheere apna chehra uthaya aur ramlal ki aanhkon mein dekha. Ramlal ne apne right hand se merei breast ko bahut jor jor se dabana shuru kar diya.

Uski aankhon mein hawas ka samundar ufan ke bahar aa raha tha aur use aisi halat mein dekh ke mujhe meri choot geeli hoti mehsoos hui. Agar is waqt hum dono ek akele kamre mein hote to voh jaroor mere kapde utar ke mujhe ache se fuck karta. Uski aankhon mein uski tadap aur uske man ki icha saaf saaf jhalak rahi thi. Ramlal ne meri aanhkon mein hi dekhte hue mere lips ko kiss karne ke liye apna chehra neeche kiya aur maine bhi apni aankhein band kar ke apna chehra upar uthaya. Uska lund ab bhi mere haath mein tha.

“Sahab aapka ghar aa gaya”. auto drive ne kaha.

Hum dono jhat se ek doosare se alag ho gaye jaise 440 volt ka jhatka padha ho. Hum dono itne arouse ho chuke the ki mujhe andaaza bhi nahi hua tha ki main apne ghar ke saamne pahunch chuki hoon. I immediately looked around guiltily as to whether any known face is around but thankfully the street was empty as it was still drizzling.

I opened my purse and paid off the drive who was looking naughtily at me. It was obvious that he had a good journey and I noticed that he was pressing his lund from the other hand while taking the money from me as if to supress his erection from becoming very visible. I started walking towards my gate and relazied ramlal is following me. my heart started beating very fast as things were happening very quickly and soon they will be out of control if I don’t get a grip on the situation. At this point I was in two minds as to what should I do now?????
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:17 PM