Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
Ramlals hand which was previously holding my head was slowly slipping and was feelinlg my back and the naked part of my skin just above my hips. It gave me a slight shiver and I tightened my hug on ramlal and he slowly stroked my pussy with his erect lund. His hands were getting lower and lower and were now feeling my ass. He was pushing my ass more on his lund and making me aroused. He was very shamelessly feeling my ass in the packed bus stop and same time was giving small strokes with his lund so that it does not look very obvious. I thought of the man standing behind me. he must surely be watching this and I giggled at the thought of him watching me hugging this old man. What he must be thinking.

“Mujhe lagta hai hume auto kar leni chahiye” Ramlal suggested to me and I immediately nodded. I was also feeling quite low and exhauseted and I was despearate to get home as quickly as I could.
Ramlal hailed a passing auto rickshaw aur mujhe sahara deta hua auto rickshaw mein le gaya. i gave the driver my address and we started off in the rick. As the rickshaw was travelling I was feeling cold due to wetness of my clothes and started shivering. Ramlal was watching me and seeing the way I was shivering he shifted closer to me.

“apko thand lag jaayegi” by saying this he put his hand around my shoulder as if I was his wife and he pulled me towards his and I also snuggled on his shoulders as I needed the warmth. I was quite confused in my mind by now.
One side the episode in the office was playing on my mind and I was saying to my self that I have already given this man so many liberties with my body so why should I held back myself when there was a natural excuse for this closeness. But another part was telling me that I should have probably stopped him at the bus stop only and should have refused his offer of dropping me home cos I did not want to give this low class man any wrong signals. While I was thinking all this in my mind ramlal was upto his usual tricks. His had which upto now was resting on my left upper shoulder was now trying to sneak between the gap of my arm and breast.

Ramlal gave me a gentle push as if suggesting me to increase the gap between my arm and my breast to allow access to him. now was my chance to pull away. I should not allow him to go further. Not in a moving auto rickshaw where we had total privacy and we both aware of each other. I should be pulling away from him now and should tell him firmly that I am feeling ok now. and then I obliged ramlal by increasing the gap between my arm and my breast and giving him free access to my breast. was I out of my mind. Am I so desperate. I could feel the tiny hair on my body starting to rise in the anticipation of what was due to come and withouth any further invitation ramalal inserted his hand between the gap created by me and grabbed my breast straight away. I closed my arms back and tightly squeezed his hand by putting pressure. I had closed my eyes and I rested my head on his shoulder as If I had surrendered to him and ramlal gave me a tight squeeze over my breast. he told the auto rickshaw driver to slow down and not go over the pot holes by giving excuse that I was feeling cold by the coldl wind.

But we both knew that he wanted the extra time to enjoy my youthful and voluptuous body. Ramlal certainly knew how to give pleasure to a woman. As he had now settled into a nice rhythum pressing my breasts in a very seductive manner which was driving me crazy. i was really getting turned on by the continuous exploitation of my body by this man who was obviously very experienced in this. My body had started to relax and I was allowing my self to be driven away in ecstacy and forgetting his position in my office. My mind was only focussed on the pleasure this man could give me right now and which I had been deprived of since so long.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:17 PM