Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
From time to time the man standing behind me was checking my response by trying to give me a touch and now he had also turned himself towards me in such a position that when ever he go pushed his cock was getting pressed towards my ass. I was desperate to avoid his touch and in the bargain I had to literally hug ramlal who was taking full advantage of the situation and I could feel his lund getting fully erect again. He was brushing his lund on my pussy and slowly but surely I felt his hands move towards mine. Same time my breast was now totally touching ramlal. Our faces were close to each other. I could feel his hot breah on my shoulders. In between ramlal was looking in my eyes as if to study my expressions but I kept a blank look in my eyes. Ramlal’s eyes were full of mischief and I could make out that he was in full mood now. I could see the hunger in his eyes and his greed was getting stronger. He was trying to brush his cheeks with mine and was looking in my eyes. Suddenly while looking in my eyes he stroked my pussy with his lund which made me very wet down there and also involuntarily pushed my pussy more onto his lund. I saw a slight smile on his face.

Maine apni sharam bachane ke liye aankh se ishara kar ke use bataya ki peeche vala masti kar raha hai aur isi bahane maine bhi apni pussy ko ache se uske lund pe ghis diya jaise ki yeh meri majboori se ho raha hai marji se nahi.

Maine ramlal ke ears ke paas lips rakh ke kaha “lets take an auto and go, bus to bahut bhar ke aayegi”. Par shayad ramal ko shayad apne mazaa itni jaldi kharaab nahi karna tha. voh jhat se bola “auto to bahut paise le lega main aapke saath hoon aap daro mat main aapko aram se ghar pahuncha doonga”.
I decided to wait for another 10 minutes or so and if the bus does not come I will take the auto and go home. what was the harm in taking some pleasure for the next 10 minutes. Maine apne aas paas dekha. There were many males trying to take advantage of women in that bus stop and the women were also standing as if nothing was happening and were standing glued to the men. Ramlal’s hands were now on my hands and his dick was openly pressed to my pussy. I was feeling tired as I was still weak after waking from my sleep and was now leaning more and more on ramlal for support.

Ramlal asked me whether I was ok so I told him that I was having difficulty standing. Ramlal offered his shoulder to me for support and I declined it but I kept leaning on him. suddently ramlal took of his hands from my hands and kept them behing my head as a gesture of an older man comforting a young girl and said in an elderly manner “apna sir mere kandhe pe rakh ke aram kar lo kuch der, aapki shayad tabiiyat bigadti ja rahi hai”. he put slight pressure on my head and took my head was resting on his shoulder and our stay at the bus stop got converted to a full fledged hug. I closed my eyes in my shame but I was relieved that he had offered me his shoulder for support and much of my weight was not being shared by ramlal and I felt my body relaxing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:16 PM