Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
This was the busiest time for delhi streets as people were in a hurry to reach home and due to this continuous traffic coming from in front of us ramlal had found permanent home for his left elbow which was now firmly glued to my breast. Every now and then a small kid or some cheeky gentleman was passing by from my side also (though there was no space towards my left only a wall) in order to try and touch me I was also forced to move to my right (allowing my breast to get pressed more by his elbow) in order to avoid these males touching me and giving them more space. everytime another male was passing by I used to wonder whether he can see this old man pressing my breast with his elbow openly on the streets as I generally find all the males staring at my breasts. My cheeks were getting redder in shame and embarrassment but I had to admit that the continuous touch of his elbow on my breast was turning me on and I could feel my nipple getting erected. Ramlal also was elbowing me bindaas as if he had an open licence to grope me and was also trying to protect me from the incoming crowd.

All of a sudden without any warning the skies opened up and there was a loud thunder and then the rain came down upon us heavily. We were still a long way off from the bus stand and still had some more distance to cover. Ramlal held my hand and said madame jaldi chalo nahi to bheeg jaayenge bus stop jyada door nahi hai. we both started running towards the bus stop holding hands as it was also getting slippery.

By the time we reached the bus stop we both were fully drenched. My saree was totally wet and it was now clinging fully to my body showing off my curves. It was a very small bus stop with already so many people trying to take sheltelr from the rains. We stood in the middle of the bus stop and more people started pouring in to take shelter from the rains and we were forced to go further and further inside the bus stop. It was now jampacked and quite dark. The rain continued to fall. There was another male maybe in his mid 30s standing next to me in the bus stop and was trying to take some chances with me. i felt his hands trying to feel the sides of my body and he was trying to elbow my left breast with his right hand. In order to avoid this man I turned my back towards this guy and now I was standing facing ramlal who also understood that I was avoiding another man from behind me and he also turned towards my side as if to talk to me.

Now we both were standing parallel to each other. The man behind me pretended to make some spcace for more people who were continuously pouring in like the rain in order to take shelter and in the pretext of making room for others was trying to feel my ass. I took a step forward in order to avoid this man and looked over my shoulder to give him a star. I was holding the bar on top of the bus stop for support and now I my breasts were periolously close to ramlals chest. There was a fair amount of pushing going on in the bus stop as the rain was getting heavier and the water was coming in from the sides and ramlal was also getting pushed more and more towards me and now my breasts were brushing his chest. Due to the wetness of the cloth was blouse and the cloth of my saree was clinging to my breast and my breasts were poking in ramlal’s chest. Ramlal also from time to time was brushing his chest to my breasts and was also coming close to me. since both our hands were holding the bar on top for support our chests were coming in contact with each other frequently as if we are hugging each other and now I could feel ramlals erect cock touching my pelvis area. This was getting excited.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:15 PM