Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
the next day I went to the office. I decided to wear a yellow saree and matching blouse. Let me tell you one thing that when I wear a saree I look quite stunning. And my husband always tell me that I look absolutely gorgeous when I wear a saree.

I entered my cabin and took my chair outside the boss’s cabin. I was determined to avoid Mr. Gawde at all cost today. I glanced at his cabin he had not yet arrived. I moved my chair towards my left so that Mr. Gawde can longer see me from his cabin once he arrives. At about 1200 ramlal entered my cabin and asked me whether I want a cup of tea. He told me that Boss and Mr. gawde are out today and may be coming late or may not come at all. I told ramlal that I will have a tea. After some time ramlal brought tea for me and I as usual started with his usual gossip.

Today Vanana was not there in the office. Ramlal told me that she is also gone with the boss. These days boss is giving lot of jobs to vandana that’s y he takes her out all the time to meet his clients etc. while talking to me ralmal had this habit to stare at my breasts. He had pulled his stool close to my table and was sitting very close to me and in between he was whispering when gossiping abt office staff as if some one else will listen to him and while doing this he used to bring his mounth closer to my ear and whisper in my ear. Since I had no company today i kept him close to me for chattering and derive some information regarding the office gossip.

After some time he went away and I at my tiffin box in my cabin. The time was now 2:00 pm and after having my lunch I felt like sleeping. So I went insdie the boss’s cabin and sat at the sofa in his cabin and I didn’t realize when I dozed off. After about half an hour or so I heard some sound but I was feeling very lazy and was having difficulty opening my eyes as if I was drunk or drugged. I opened my eyes slightly and I fould someone was moving in front of me and it took me a while to gather that it was ramlal who was standing in front of me and he had pulled down his pants and underwear and was stroking his naked lund in his hands taking me as slept for granted. I was shocked to see this but at the same time was feeling like in semi subconscious state. I was seeing everything but my body felt numb and I had no strength in me. I was feeling very very lazy and was having difficulty opening my eyes. But my mind was working now.

I was about to open my mouth to protest to ramlal and scold him for his action when this thought came to my mind that by doing so I will only be spoiling the environment in the office and possibly the relationship between me and him and sicne I was goin to be working in this office now I had to face this rascal everyday and I did not want to create any unpleasantness between us. He had also made it very clear in the first meeting that he is very close to the boss and was knowing everything about the office gossip and stuff so something inside me told me that I should just pretend as if Im not even aware of what is happening. so for the time being I thougth its better to pretend as If I’m sleeping as he did not know that I had come to my senses but in furture I will be careful of him and will not allow him any such thing. Let him think I’m asleep and as it is he was only jerking off.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:06 PM