Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
I kept thinking hard but could not gather as to how to tackle my boss. There was no doubt that he was very handsome and desirable. Infact I rather found him kissable and was getting desperate for his touch in the office. I had to admit that my husband was no match for Sameer (my boss) in terms of looks. My cheecks turned red at the thougth of me thinking of him as Sameer and not as my boss as if deep down inside I want to be able to call him Sameer or know him as Sameer. It was very suggestive. Oh god where are my thoughts leading me to?

I had been avoidoing to speak to my husband but then I forced my self to get up and dialled my husband as I knew that he will be eager to know abt the progress of my first day in the office. How much to tell him? what to tell him. I could hear the phone ringing.

Hubby: hello darling
Me: hi jaan how are u?
Hubby: I’m fine how is my cute pumpkin
Me: how else will I be? Longing for you as usual
Hubby: same here but then what to do? I have been trying so hard to get a few days off so I can rush back to my gorgeous wife. You are haunting me at nights.
Me: then what is stopping you. Pls come darling. Its been too long.
Hubby: sorry darling cant do it cos we have recently cut staff due to recession and now looks like that I may not even get my yearly leave. I’m still working on it I promise. So how was yr first day in the office.

Me: oh it was great. Just getting to know my office staff. Haven’t got much to do. I guess it will take abt a week to fully get in. but I’m loving the office environment.
Hubby: did u make any new friends
me: (my heart started beating). Umm no not yet. I’m not good at making friends I guess.
Hubby: don’t worry it’ll happen. All the males in the office must have got taken aback by the beauty of my darling. What you say?
Me: oh there are no males in my office. Only girs. (I was getting good at it). And only a middle aged peon.
Hubby: darling I got to go now I have some work. Now give me a quick kiss will try to catch up with you soon. Bye I love
Me: ummmaa love you too bye.

With the phone call routine over I got into the bed and went off to sleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:04 PM