Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
My breasts had tightened in the anticipation of his touch which had so far not happened. I could see his fingers playing with the mouse pad from the corner of my eyes. In between I stole a glance at his handsome face and his lips. They were so kissable. My nipples were tightening in the anticipations of the touch which to my disappointment was not coming. earlier I was dreding this touch but now I was dying for it. I had not felt the need of a male touch in som many months as badly as I felt now. The last 2 days had been completely different. I was content with myself by locking myself in the house hold matters and I was just happy to count the days till my husband returns but ever since I had stepped out of the house to try and move on with my life and get my self occupied at every step I had found one male or the other trying to extract pleasure out of my mody in turn making me also feel hornier and hungry. A hunger which I never had before, a hunger which I felt I can control very well. What was happening to me now?

Suddenly the boss asked me for some clarification pointing to some error on the screen (it was the same one which I had pointed out to Mr. Gawde). I started explaining the error made and rectified by Mr. Gawde and in the process I purposely leant forward and rested my breast on his hands.

Alas what a relief. I desperately wanted a manly touch on my breasts. As if my boss was waiting for this reaction only immediately I felt pressure from his hand on my breasts and I also pushed my breasts more on to his hand. I was out of control and could not care for consequences. Both were pushing at each other and at the same time going through the motions of reading the file. My boss brought his face closer to mine and he caressed my face with his face as they were parallel to each other and this touch of his was so arousing. I felt his cheeks on my cheeks and I could feel his tiny beard poking me. At the same time his hands were pushing back at my breasts making my nipple very hard. I desperately wanted a kiss on my lips. I could feel my pussy getting wet my legs started opening wide.

Thankfully they were hidden from the view of my boss who apparently had had enough and was through reading the file. He told me that you are good at your work and give me good satisfaction. You have always produced good results so far. I started thinking what he meant by good satisfaction and good results. All I had managed to achieve so far was to make him horny and raised his dick everytime I had come closer to him.
Then he added you don’t make any mistakes also that’s what is good about you. You can pack up now. I had a rough night last night so I’m also packing off. He tossed me one key and told me that I may require this more often as I will be the last person to leave the office most of the times and i will have to lock up the office.

He told me that he does not keep ramlal till late as he lives very far and if he stays late then he does not get the connecting train. I told him that its ok for me and I don’t mind staying late.

And then my boss went to the toilet to freshen up and within minutes he was gone. I also packed up and went to the toilet to wear my bra and to pee. As I entered the toilet I was surprised to note that my bra was gone. The boss had taken it. I smiled to myself at his cheekiness and left the toilet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:53 PM