Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez

“Dipti madame sahib is calling you.”

We both shook the moment we heard this sound and he immediately withdrew his hands from my shirt and I removed my hands from his trousers. That was ramlal calling us. I was suddenly brought back to reality realizing that I had come to retrieve the files which were requested by my boss.i came back to my senses.

Ramlal’s face appeared from top of the door and he was looking down in the cabin and told sahib keh rahe hain ki agar apne accounts samajh liya hai to voh files le aayiye. While speaking to me he was looking down the open button of my blouse, the opening of which had broadened to accommodate the hand of my fellow colleague and I was still not breathing normally.
Ramlal was looking down at my cleavages and pointed out to the file. Is that the file. Give to me I will hand over to sahib and come.

I suddenly realized that Gawde’s lund was probably out of his trouser and this file was the only cover. I saild quickly (too quickly) yeah I’ll bring it over there is just one small detail that I mr. gawde was explaining to me.
Ramlal said ok madame no problem aap samajh lijiye.

The idiot just stood there and I was getting nervous. Gawde ne situation ko sambhala. He kept his calm as if nothing had happened and started telling me from where we had diverted to other things as if we were actually discussing the mismatch of the figures and in between causally told ramlal to get 2 glasses of water.

The moment ralmal disappeared hi zipped his fly and secured his lund. I was feeling bit of a pre cum on my fingers and I showed it to him. He gave me his handkerchief to wipe it off my hands which I did quickly. I told him “pls do not misunderstand me but I’m not this type of girl. I’m sorry that I got .
carried away. Pls do not take this further. I’m a married lady and I just want to be a good colleague. I’m feeling ashamed of myself.

Gawde: pls don’t blame yourself. You are so beautiful that I could not resist. No one can resist you. You are just gorgeous and you have such a wonderful figure. Pls excuse me for my behavious but I don’t want to start with you on the wrong foot. Pls do not allow this to spoil the beginning of our friendship.

I said no don’t worry infact I was relieved to hear him also apologize for his behaviour and was very badly in need of a friend to talk to. I waited for ramlal to bring the water and after drinking the water I said bye to him and got out of his cabin.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by jtiwary - 23-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by kushagr9 - 24-04-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated - by sarit11 - 23-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:52 PM