Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Jamela asked him, "Are you happy now?"

He answered, "Yes, I'm more than happy," as he kissed her forehead. Jamela didn't want to let him go, as she closed her eyes, still on top of him, his cock still inside her but getting limp and starting to slip out of her.

Jamela whispered, "Jawad, you can't tell anyone about this. If it gets out it will totally ruin both of our lives."

Jawad replied, "I know Jamela Bhabi, I'm not a fool. But I'll be very happy if we can do it again soon?"

Jamela smiled at him and said, "I promise you we will! I've never enjoyed fucking so much as I did this afternoon and I want to do it over and over again!" They hugged and kissed each other, in a more relaxed mood, and finally they each went to take a shower.

Jamela's children came home just after her shower and after having dinner they all went to bed. As Jamela lay in bed, she started to feel disgusted with herself. She could hardly believe that she had actually let Jawad fuck her, even though she had wanted him for so long. He had also told her he wanted her too, and he was so eager for her they just couldn't help themselves.

As Jamela recalled what had happened it seemed like he was made for her, and how wonderful it felt as his rigid cock slid into her wet pussy hole. Once she felt it in there, she had never wanted to take it out.

Jamela suddenly realized what she was thinking and told herself to stop thinking like that, what she did was wrong, for he was her husband's cousin. Her mind was running wild: she knew she should have been stronger, and kept her desires for him under control, but she had not been able to do it because she had wanted him for so long.

She started to feel dirty and used, like some slut, or a street corner hooker. I should have known better, but I just couldn't help myself."

Her thoughts raced to her husband, "Oh!" Jamela thought, "If my husband ever finds out I was fucked by his cousin he will surely kill both of us, and who would blame him? If he did kill us, and my children find out what I did they will lose all respect for me, and think that their mother is nothing more than a cheat and a whore. They wouldn't understand how I felt about this other man.

How could they?" She was starting to feel sick in her heart as if she wanted to die. She wished she could go back and change what she did, but there was no way she could change it.

What was done was done, and there was no undoing it, no matter what I do. She started to come to her senses as she asked herself, "What is wrong with me? I took advantage of that young man and he took advantage of me." He took the gift from me that I should only give to my husband or the man I love."

All of these thoughts were running through her mind until she finally fell asleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:55 AM